Please help support NSC by buying from Amazon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29

Thread: Who on EARTH is the girl in the new Sky Broadband advert?

  1. #1
    Where do we go from here? Tesco in Disguise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Westminster Village
    Posts
    3,513

    Who on EARTH is the girl in the new Sky Broadband advert?


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    just saw it on the telly at work. she is possiblly the most beautiful thing i've seen on two legs.

    Just victim of the in-house drive-by.
    They say 'jump!', you say 'how high?'


    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        

       

  2. #2
    A different kind of pasty pasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Brighton
    Posts
    19,427

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    scar Garca Junyent: Brighton & Hove Albion is one of the most exciting and progressive clubs in the country.

  3. #3
    Registered User The Wizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,669

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Give us some more ideas, what is the ad advertising? (HD? Broadband? ect)

  4. #4
    Hotdogs, extra onions clippedgull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
    Posts
    16,815

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesco in Disguise View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    just saw it on the telly at work. she is possiblly the most beautiful thing i've seen on two legs.
    Jo Brand I believe.
    Proud Member Of Team BHAFC since 1974

  5. #5
    Where do we go from here? Tesco in Disguise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Westminster Village
    Posts
    3,513

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by pasty View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    mate, i WANT pics. if i had them, i wouldn't be trying to find out who she is.

    okay, the ad's on itv at the moment and aired after the s africa game. she's dressed as some sort-of french aristocrat on a horse. tv was on mute so don't know the dialogue but it looked like she marries some guy by the end of the piece.

    i must know more. please help.

    Just victim of the in-house drive-by.
    They say 'jump!', you say 'how high?'

  6. #6
    Banned DŃn GLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Finding an entrance where I can
    Posts
    18,269

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Hmmmm.


    titssssssssssssssssssss


    Does that help?

  7. #7
    Registered User Uncle C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bishops Stortford
    Posts
    10,361

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DŃn GLL View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hmmmm.


    titssssssssssssssssssss


    Does that help?
    This is the worst catch phrase since "Chico Time". Give it up please.
    Don't make old people mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Under your skin.
    Posts
    2,494

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle C View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is the worst catch phrase since "Chico Time". Give it up please.
    **** off. Titssssssssssss is a brilliant catchphrase.

  9. #9
    Abort, retry, fail Barrel of Fun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Sūsēaxe: The Land of the South Saxons
    Posts
    51,687

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesco in Disguise View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    she is possiblly the most beautiful thing i've seen on two legs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesco in Disguise View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...she's dressed as some sort-of french aristocrat on a horse.
    Presumably it was a horse backed by Uncle Spielberg at some point.
    You are the result of 4 billion years of evolutionary success. Act like it.

  10. #10

  11. #11
    Lower-West 227 BHA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Findon Valley, Worthing
    Posts
    2,432

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesco in Disguise View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    just saw it on the telly at work. she is possiblly the most beautiful thing i've seen on two legs.
    She looks like Anna Friel? But with a French accent? (which could be put on I suppose?)

  12. #12
    Loyal2Family+Albion! SULLY COULDNT SHOOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Izmir, Southern Turkey
    Posts
    10,319

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    French?... eastern european or Russian...put money on it.
    Sacked, mutual consent, resign, call it whatever you want. Garcia will not be around at the start of next season, along with a few others. This season was an experiment that hasn't worked for all parties concerned. There will probably be a minimum fuss, good terms parting of the ways. (Kev the Rev 06042014)

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    somewhere between Worcestershire, Somerset or Amsterdam
    Posts
    18,580

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by dazzle222 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    where's the horse ?


    (cue responses of "she's sitting on top of the mattress!")
    August 1959 - August 2009
    50 years following the Albion

  14. #14
    Lower-West 227 BHA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Findon Valley, Worthing
    Posts
    2,432

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SULLY COULDNT SHOOT View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    French?... eastern european or Russian...put money on it.
    Fair enough, wasn't really listening!

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2

    Hi guys


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Girl from Sky advert is from Slovakia, her name is Ivica Slavikova and she is former Miss Slovakia 2005.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •