0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Dads Army

actually the camera crew got thrown out not the Mps

Registered User desprateseagull's Avatar

whatever- good scenes! (would have thought the hospital would have had to approve them being there, to start with..?)

Not sure what was going on there, but a good rule of thumb is bowtie = cockhead

Dads Army

they did the head of the hospital was there, the Dr just got the ass hole lmao

I went to see my GP with a minor complaint last week, He stared at his screen, wrote furiously for 10 seconds and handed me a web address. Told me where I could buy insoles for my shoes. Unfortunately they sold hundreds of different ones so I closed my eyes, crossed my fingers and chose the most expensive pair. Within two days both feet were giving me agony, my back hurt and I'd put my neck out. He presumably felt that his 100k pa wasn't enough for him to give me anything approaching proper care.

There are plenty of good NHS staff but the public sector whingers I keep on meeting almost make me prefer Cameron.

It's cancer - so what? Alex, Alex Dawson oo! oo!'s Avatar
    Alfold - just on the wrong side of the West Sussex/Surrey border

Quote Originally Posted by newhaven gull View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    they did the head of the hospital was there, the Dr just got the ass hole lmao
    The Consultant concerned is responsible the clinical care of the patients on that ward, that was his point I believe. Now if someone woud indicate how the presence of the Prime Minister, Nick Clegg(?) and a BBC O/B team might impact provision of that care in any positive way then I'd be interested to read it.
    53 years of watching the Albion ffs!

His name rhymes with HEN Easy 10's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xenophon View Post
    Not sure what was going on there, but a good rule of thumb is bowtie = cockhead
    This.
    I'd have had a bit more respect if he'd barrelled in there and asked Cameron what the FRIG he thinks he's doing with the NHS.
    As it was, I think he just fancied getting himself on the news.
    "But you accept that there is an increased risk of vehicle/bat collision"

Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln Imp View Post
    I went to see my GP with a minor complaint last week, He stared at his screen, wrote furiously for 10 seconds and handed me a web address. Told me where I could buy insoles for my shoes. Unfortunately they sold hundreds of different ones so I closed my eyes, crossed my fingers and chose the most expensive pair. Within two days both feet were giving me agony, my back hurt and I'd put my neck out. He presumably felt that his 100k pa wasn't enough for him to give me anything approaching proper care.

There are plenty of good NHS staff but the public sector whingers I keep on meeting almost make me prefer Cameron.
    Next time you'll put up with your minor complaint and not put your efforts into wasting the doctor's time.
    The Albion Roar on Twitter
    I've started writing a blog. It's about cooking

Brighton supporters are, as well all know, the gnarled, grizzly war veterans of protesting. - WSC Forum

His name rhymes with HEN Easy 10's Avatar

Maybe he should change his name to Lincoln Limp.
    "But you accept that there is an increased risk of vehicle/bat collision"

I went into the doctors the other week and said that the curry I'd had on Saturday really burnt my mouth and caused me some indigestion. He wrote furiously for 10 seconds and suggested the Curry Mahal on Portland Road, which was as it happens a good recommendation. I'm going back to the doctors again next week as a book I read last night caused me to fall asleep with boredom...

Quote Originally Posted by Bold Seagull View Post
    I went into the doctors the other week and said that the curry I'd had on Saturday really burnt my mouth and caused me some indigestion. He wrote furiously for 10 seconds and suggested the Curry Mahal on Portland Road, which was as it happens a good recommendation. I'm going back to the doctors again next week as a book I read last night caused me to fall asleep with boredom...
    All right, all right everyone. For the past month or so I have found it extremely painful to walk anywhere and certainly more than a couple of hundred yards. I would call that minor in the sense that it isn't going to kill me, or is worth taking a day off work for, but I still reckon it falls within the general range of problems it is reasonable to ask a highly-trained expert in the field to consider.

I'm going to give the bugger another chance and if he fails again I shall spend a couple of hundred quid privately. What makes me very cross about this is not the money I'll spend but the fact that many people wouldn't be able to afford it.

All right, all right everyone. For the past month or so I have found it extremely painful to walk anywhere and certainly more than a couple of hundred yards. I would call that minor in the sense that it isn't going to kill me, or is worth taking a day off work for, but I still reckon it falls within the general range of problems it is reasonable to ask a highly-trained expert in the field to consider.

I'm going to give the bugger another chance and if he fails again I shall spend a couple of hundred quid privately. What makes me very cross about this is not the money I'll spend but the fact that many people wouldn't be able to afford it.
    Only kidding, I wear insoles myself when playing sport and there are some good and some bad ones. I suffer with sore knees and achilles tendons so go for maximum shock absorbing, and they do make a difference if you get the right ones and in some cases they cost as much as your shoes!

I suspect the consultant is one of many people in the NHS who are very much against Mr Cameron's reforms. The PM was lucky the bloke didn't **** him.
    First law of NSC, never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

The blonde-haired sister with her hair in a bun at the foot of the bed at the beginning of that footage is my COUSIN.

(She's also pictured in the on-line article in the Daily Mail talking to Cameron and his pet monkey)