Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Facebook on Orange Mobile

MidSussexSeagull

Nov 24, 2006
Is anyone else having problems accessing Facebook on their Orange mobiles on GPRS today? I can't sign in using the iPhone app and if I try to log in using Safari i get a message saying about a bad IP address. Hope it's not just me.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Just logged in fine on Iphone, what area you in? Is it poor 3G signal in the area?

bras0978

Sep 17, 2010
Hi, I'm just passing by, but thought I'd say I'm having the same problem. It's not just you.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I logged on fine on my Blackberry today but for 2 days this week couldn't get internet access at all - then suddenly ok again with no explanation. I'm sure it's an Orange network problem

Robbie G

Jul 26, 2004
Hassocks
I had a problem yesterday and now today on Orange.

Whenever I go to log in now they say that my IP has been banned because of abusive behaviour.

Also, my girlfriend's facebook was accessed by a random person yesterday. They put a message in her status saying that she had somehow been logged into my girlfriend's facebook from her phone.

Starting to think twice about leaving my facebook logged in on my phone.

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
I'm gettting this, and I'm on Orange too. Can log on to facebook fine on my laptop, but on my phone it just comes up with the 'access restricted' thing

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Whenever I go to log in now they say that my IP has been banned because of abusive behaviour.

Thats exactly what I'm getting on my Orange mobile as well. Was going to have a look at sorting it out when I get home.

I thought it might be because I updated my status last night with the following:

"Just like the Chilean miners, George Michael will be free after a few weeks of deep intensive drilling"

...which I thought would've been a bit HARSH for a ban. Looks like theres some kind of network problem then.

:shrug:

Hockley Blues

Feb 3, 2005
Southend
I'm sure I read somewhere that t-mobile and orange are merging, hence why their data has been up/down/generally screwed for the last few weeks..

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
:bounce: Anyone currently having Orange problems? No signal on my mobile. :( (nothing to do with data / Internet, just old-fashioned voice and text)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've got the usual 2 bars in Haywards Heath

(Evo and Orange Square)

boom TISHHHH

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
I've got the usual 2 bars in Haywards Heath

(Evo and Orange Square)

boom TISHHHH

:facepalm: Oh, well, at least it wasn't "have you tried turning it off...". :laugh:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here