Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Birchall

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Wouldn't be too bothered if he went.

Find it a bit odd as he was basically begging us to sign him and now he's f***ing off ???
How things chance.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Great for him, you would hope if he gets a fraction of the publicity and wages Beckham is on, should set him up for the future.

I would rather keep him but you never know perhaps the club will get some good Kama!

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
You can't blaim him they are offering a 2 year contract. We will wait a few months then offer him 1 year at best.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Don't know what the international rules are, and he only has less than a month left, BUT - isn't this a pretty blatant case of tapping up?

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Given what we've seen of Birchall, the idea of him being cover for David Beckham is pretty laughable. I think he must be a decent player but he's really done very little for us and I wouldn't be sad to see him go.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Given what we've seen of Birchall, the idea of him being cover for David Beckham is pretty laughable.
Given that LA Galaxy are one of, if not THE worst team in MLS I'd say he'd fit in just fine.

liam82

Onwards and Upwards
Apr 8, 2007
Eastbourne
I can't give a f*** if he goes

what annoys me is the timing of this. we need unity and a squad ready to battle for survival over the next few games,

people have already said we lack commitment, well what's this, he wants out now, can't really care much about helping us stay up then can he ?

:bigwave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here