Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gavin Hoyte

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Did well, some went with the hope that he was going to be shit and no matter what he did were always going to say that. Got forward well

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He was turd, disinterested and couldn't give a toss. Get rid.

Last edited:

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Felt slightly sorry for him. First half he did OK and did his best to get forward, second half didn't play well at all and struggled defensively. I'd be very surprised if Gus is looking to keep him for next season.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
What game was you at?

you don't rate/don't like Murray your opinion counts for diddle squat to me I'm afraid. Hoyte did well had no major f*** ups and got forward well especially when we were down to 10

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
To be fair his no f***ing good, cos if he was he would not be on loan down here would he? he'd be in the arsenal side, time for him to move on!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
He was dreadful. Doesnt want the ball, ..his passing is woeful and positioning dreadful. He'd struggle in the Arsenal Ladies team !

didn't want the ball, did you see some of the runs down the right in the 2nd half when he was being found and also when play was switched.

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
He was turd, disinterested and couldn't give a toss. Get rid.

Your usual considered opinion i see.

Thought he was ok, notable that the goal we conceded came from the opposite flank. What i did notice was that he lacks the ability to spot the quick pass. Several times in the first half he dwelt on the ball when there was an obvious opportunity for the ball to be moved quickly to a forward player in space.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Your usual considered opinion i see.

Thought he was ok, notable that the goal we conceded came from the opposite flank. What i did notice was that he lacks the ability to spot the quick pass. Several times in the first half he dwelt on the ball when there was an obvious opportunity for the ball to be moved quickly to a forward player in space.

indeed it is and he was rubbish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here