Kuipers to Crawley?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Today's Crawley News says "Crawley were last night on the verge of signing Brighton & Hove Albion goalkeeper Michael Kuipers.........he has got to be worth 9 or 10 points in a season......though he will face stiff competition from youngster Nick Jordan, who forced his way into the team late last season."

Good News all round? ???

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
With Kuipers at the helm they could easily be a league team, with save them loads of points and hopefully keep working for us in Blooms mystery role, two well paid jobs as well is not to sniffed at.

Will be odd if he plays agaisnt us pre season/Sussex senior cup.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
With Kuipers at the helm they could easily be a league team, with save them loads of points and hopefully keep working for us in Blooms mystery role, two well paid jobs as well is not to sniffed at.

Will be odd if he plays agaisnt us pre season/Sussex senior cup.

My Dad doesn't have much Albion gossip, but he told me the Kuipers wanted to play for Crawley and work for the albion. However, Crawley only want him as a full-time player. Therefore, Kuipers will probably look to play at a league club instead.

Source; um, my Dad - not sure where he heard it, or how reliable it is.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
didn't their gaffer say would only be signing on a full time basis? Dread to think of the wage cut he would need to take

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Would be disappointing on two counts, firstly he can do much better, secondly with him in goal they will probably stand a good chance of promotion. :down:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
their website reporting he has signed...

My Dad = rubbish source. Kuipers has signed for Crawley.

Story here

Interesting quote:
He also comes highly recommended by all his former managers, two of them tried to sign him this week...

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
My Dad doesn't have much Albion gossip, but he told me the Kuipers wanted to play for Crawley and work for the albion. However, Crawley only want him as a full-time player. Therefore, Kuipers will probably look to play at a league club instead.

Source; um, my Dad - not sure where he heard it, or how reliable it is.

Get a second opionion from your mum.

They should reconsidor as a part time Kuipers would still be the best in the conference.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Great signing for them, guess the role at the Albion takes a back seat for year or two

'Two of his former managers tried to sign him' Wonder who they were?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Great signing for them, guess the role at the Albion takes a back seat for year or two

'Two of his former managers tried to sign him' Wonder who they were?
Well it's two from three isn't. Wouldn't be Wilkins or McGhee.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I honestly wish HIM well.

I hope he suffers relegation next season too!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I assumed Adams and Slade.

Who is Taylor managing now?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports