Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vociferouus home support

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
It became so obvious to me yesterday that the officials were swayed in their decisions by the vociferous home support, and that, for me, is one of the reasons our home record is as shit as it is.
We need to replicate what the Wendys do at home...agreed it is never going to happen at Withdean but Falmer HAS to become a caudron of noise if we want to improve.
Yesterday, for me, was the best home support ive heard in years and i can't see them dropping many points at home if the officials get sucked in like they did yesterday.
I know we all want to be in the Championship when we walk out in our shiny new home but we need to remember that we have no god-given right to be promoted this season and to be honest i reckon there are at least 6 other clubs who are better equipped to do so, but the football has much improved under Gus and will continue to do so, i'm sure.
Hopefully we can still get a couple more in, including a striker, then we may have a chance, but this division looks harder to get out of each season but at least we don't look like relegation material any more.
Onwards and upwards, but it will take time.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Yeah agreed bud the noise makes a massive diffrence and withdean doeasn't:thumbsup:

Lets make sure you can here the falmer roar from south london:laugh:

D

Deleted member 2719

Very true.
I am very nervous what the atmosphere is going be like at Falmer we all know it will probably be electric for the first season but even with smaller crowds in it, it needs to be good because after all the long term success for the Albion does depend on the vocal supporter and the acoustics of the ground (not just how pretty it looks) and then i believe we can achieve anything.

Ps i am sure Martin Perry won't have missed a trick but until those matches we will never know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here