[News] Hamas/Gaza/Israel

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
The problem with you is that in your mind any thing anti Israel government or anti what the IDF are doing you consider as Antisemitic - you have, and I suggest purposely, merged two issues. It plays to the pro-Israel audience to suggest everything is Antisemitic.

I've not seen you condemn a single time the murder of 35,000+ innocent civilians by the animals of the IDF. Nor the actions of illegal Israeli settlers in the West Bank forcing innocent Palestinians out of their homes and in many cases murdering them ( while the IDF look on and do nothing ). That's not to mention the war crimes committed in Gaza by the IDF ( apparently one of the best trained and most moral armed forces in the world but are so stupid they kill their own country people who are hostages when they are half dressed and waving a white flag ).

There has been a large rise in the hatred of Muslims in the same way there has been a large rise in Antisemitic behaviour. Neither is acceptable. Now I'm sure you'll agree, the former is fuelled by the murderous Hamas attack ? Are you man enough to agree that the Antisemitic behaviour is because of the Israeli actions in both Gaza and the West Bank ? I doubt you are.

ADDITION - we can all use that idiotic laughing emoji you like so much.
He uses the laughing emoji as a substitute for being unable to come up with any sensible, logical rebuttal of points and arguments made by others. It's the last resort of the ignorant and ill-informed.

I'm looking forward to my laughing emoji. I hope I'm not disappointed.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
either’? ???

There are not two sides of the same coin here. Accusing any one of not posting in ’good faith’ is meaningless since we are all strangers to each other at the end of the day. However, I can assure you that my only agenda here is trying to help inform/update, to avoid any forms of extreme posturing, and to condemn the indiscriminate killing of innocent people whoever carries it out (and to help keep this thread from descending into a bin fest because I happen to believe, like the situation in Ukraine, it deserves serious discussion thread and all forms of discrimination/persecution need to be called out.)

If people are in support of the way Israel is conducting this war, then they need to come out and say it and defend their positions because just attacking, gaslighting or otherwise baiting other NSCers who are highlighting a humanitarian tragedy is definitely not ‘posting in good faith’ and for reasons I honestly can’t fathom, is an obvious attempt to silence those trying to speak up for the rights of others.

If people also agree with Netanyahu and are against a two state solution, they should also come out and say why rather than attack those who disagree with them.

Netanyahu is a modern day Hitler ....he's a bastard and i hope he dies a horrible death.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Netanyahu is a modern day Hitler ....he's a bastard and i hope he dies a horrible death.
Not sure why you were quoting my post here - are you confusing me with someone that supports Netanyahu?

Edit - that said I don’t wish a horrible death on anyone and of course I don’t think, speaking as a Jew, that anyone compares to a man that sent 6 million Jews to the gas chamber or had them systematically shot.

But a leader of a racist and fascist government whose war on the Palestinian people is showing evidence of genocide and war crimes? Yes indeed.

Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i'm well aware of your viewpoint , anyone supporting Netanyahu's actions has be brainwashed by the media , it's a massive land grab and an attempt by israel to leave what's left of Palestine inert and impotent , huge reserves of oil and gas of the coast and that's what Israel and its allies are looking to gain control of ie steal from Palestine ............in full view of the watching world, makes me sick.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
i'm well aware of your viewpoint , anyone supporting Netanyahu's actions has be brainwashed by the media , it's a massive land grab and an attempt by israel to leave what's left of Palestine inert and impotent , huge reserves of oil and gas of the coast and that's what Israel and its allies are looking to gain control of ie steal from Palestine ............in full view of the watching world, makes me sick.
Then apologies for the confusion because it looked like you were disagreeing with me because you quoted my post in your earlier comments - If you are ‘well aware of my viewpoint’ then you will know that I have been saying exactly this for months so we are on the same page 👍

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Egypt have refused Israel’s ‘offer‘ to reopen the Rafah Egypt/Israel border crossing - Israel had offered to reopen the Gaza side of the border to ‘let Palestinians flee into Egypt’ and on condition that Israel take over the security of the Gaza border ( currently managed by the PA) once Israel withdraws its troops - Egypt says the border should continue to be managed by the PA and does not want Gazans ‘encouraged to flee’ into Egypt (as this would effectively clear Gaza for Jewish resettlement.)

Meanwhile no aid has been getting through the Rafah crossing since Israel closed the border on 7 May

Last edited:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Here's an interview with a Jewish woman who bravely tried to stop the right-wing mob blocking aid:

A very brave lady.

The most telling screenshot from that video is this cvnt in his idiotic hat ( about 1:20 in the video if you want to see the movement ) :

1715868196515.png

Yet the Israeli media keep saying this never happened.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports