Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Steve is missing a trick here. He should be hiring the people on this thread as clearly they know his business better than he does.
Well let's be honest, he hasn't exactly delivered on the new stand that was promised years ago.....with the ring fenced money (meaning he won't need to sell any players this summer to pay for it)

I'd actually like the AW to be redeveloped too, as anywhere in the back third of it means you can't see the pitch, the concourse is dangerous and the toilets a disgrace.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Sadly for football , I bet that’s actually not to far out, my ticket per game in the Holmesdale if bought per game is £56, sp in two years time I can see a ticket a new stand costing £100+ it doesn’t take too much more to reach that £200 , program, drink , hotdog.

I am not saying it’s a good thing BTW.
That 30m from an extra 8K seats is a pie-in-the-sky estimate. Brighton had a total of £25m of matchday income in 22/23 from the entire 32K capacity Amex, which was near enough sold out for every home game.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Well let's be honest, he hasn't exactly delivered on the new stand that was promised years ago.....with the ring fenced money (meaning he won't need to sell any players this summer to pay for it)

I'd actually like the AW to be redeveloped too, as anywhere in the back third of it means you can't see the pitch, the concourse is dangerous and the toilets a disgrace.
The gantry built for sky will be moved so improving the view from the back. Hopefully they will improve the facilities, although I have only sat in that stand once in 55 years of supporting palace ( “away” against Wimbledon )

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Steve is missing a trick here. He should be hiring the people on this thread as clearly they know his business better than he does.
Social media – including some forums – is full of experts. It doesn't take long for the likes of @Andy357653293861 to become a genius in vaccines/Ukraine/the Middle East/Trans issues/construction/European politics/conspiracy theories :lolol:

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
I think there is a £50m release clause on Guehi.
How do you know this? Nobody at Palace has ever heard of it. Chelsea have a "matching clause" and a sell-on percentage but there has never been any mention of a release clause. I'd be stunned if he was sold for any less than £60m.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You always know when things are turning when infrastructure suddenly gets mentioned 😉🙂😂👍

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here