Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Summer clear out

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Im with you for signing Barkley on a free if possible. He's played the full 90 for the last 25 games, and looked decent. Wages shouldnt be a problem, and would mean transfer budget could go on another quality centre mid.
Trouble with Barkley is if he’s settled on a longer contract is he going to get lazy again?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I've seen a few tweets from this Owen character because of the similar name to the Argus journo. I'm confident that he just makes them up, judging by the content.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Why would Baleba being wanted by those clubs not be true? I’m sure they’re all interested, the kid has a massive future. He won man of the match for us two/three games in a row just a few weeks ago. He’s a brilliant young talent.

The only thing I don’t believe about that story is the price. We’re not going to let him go for only £55m after just one season.

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
I've seen a few tweets from this Owen character because of the similar name to the Argus journo. I'm confident that he just makes them up, judging by the content.

He acts as a Brighton news aggregator; if a relevant story is reported, he tweets the key points for Brighton followers. As it says, the Baleba story was reported in Caught Offside.

This is the latest one he's put out...

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
No they weren’t but they weren’t thrown straight in either. We had the limited but solid Stephens and Propper. It allowed us to bring through better players in our time.
The worst signing of last summer was Milner, on massive wages (for us) and has done f*** all for us. He’s not even based here, he comes down by private helicopter twice a week from the north west. Ridiculous that we’ve allowed that situation to occur.
seriously...🚁?...he should go to Saudi league

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here