Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who do you want to become our new manager?

Who will become our next manager?

• Graham Potter

Votes: 96 15.0%
  • Kieran McKenna

Votes: 164 25.5%
  • Rob Edwards

Votes: 36 5.6%
  • Vincent Kompany

Votes: 42 6.5%
  • Steve Cooper

Votes: 15 2.3%
  • Kjetil Knutsen

Votes: 52 8.1%
  • Liam Rosenior

Votes: 25 3.9%
  • Adam Lallana

Votes: 5 0.8%
  • Gareth Southgate

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Sami Hyypia

Votes: 14 2.2%
  • Mark McGhee

Votes: 14 2.2%
  • Micky Adams

Votes: 16 2.5%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 160 24.9%

• Total voters

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Why would cooper be disastrous, no other bugger is begging to come here?And as for potter that would be a joke and a treacherous decision. Go back begging to a Judas would be a backwards appointment after his history snipes etc.

He would take us eons backwards. He's doing a fair enough job at keeping Forest up by the skin of their teeth, but I like to think we're better than that now.

We need to bring in someone who can not just keep us up, but push us back on towards the top 6. Someone like Cooper would undo all of Potter & RDZs great work, and possibly take us down. It would be truly and utterly disastrous.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Rumours online that Bologna are trying to get the Lazio manager who has fallen out with club officials over the failure to renew a contract for Kamada, whose rumoured to be joining them lot up the road.

We all thought that once we finished above “them lot up the road” we’d disappear into the distance and leave them struggling to stay in the PL. Starting to look like that dream was short lived :down:

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
NOT POTTER...I would find it very hard to give any support to Potter again. Mckenna at Ipswich has shown Potter how he should behave. With Commitment and integrity.

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
NOT POTTER...I would find it very hard to give any support to Potter again. Mckenna at Ipswich has shown Potter how he should behave. With Commitment and integrity.

To be fair, Ipswich offered him a new contract with a huge pay rise to stay (same when Newcastle came in for Palace's Sporting Director). Maybe I'm wrong, but we don't seem to do that.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
To be fair, Ipswich offered him a new contract with a huge pay rise to stay (same when Newcastle came in for Palace's Sporting Director). Maybe I'm wrong, but we don't seem to do that.

Because we have our much vaunted world class succession planning, if fairness it has worked well so far, maybe we need to “keep the faith” ?

Hometownglory

Jan 12, 2014
Because we have our much vaunted world class succession planning, if fairness it has worked well so far, maybe we need to “keep the faith” ?
Surely, it'll be less of a ball ache and risk long term to retain your key talent across those absolute key roles, rather than constantly trying to find replacements. Palace do this well. How can you ever get stabilty and continuity if you have no retention ethos? We are becoming more than a stepping stone, more like a bloody car boot sale at times.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
PROOF today that this has dragged on TOO LONG. We have just announced record profits and could have justified signing Mbappe but because we have PROCRASTINATED over this we've missed out.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
My wild speculation and assuming an appointment might be linked to other leagues still playing.

Vincenzo Italiano - manager of Fiorentina. He has had them performing in the top 10 in Serie A. Has been in post for 4 years, they play their last game tonight, and he is then leaving. Two euro finals and domestic cup finalists in 2023 (lost them all!).
Now ex manager of Fiorentina.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here