Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Other early business?

IMG_3990.png

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
my choice is a little different

- Rushworth and Beadle out on loan again to teams of a level higher than last year

- new RB in and Lamptey to remain

- New athletic DM/athletic beast (Caicedo type) in. Dahoud remembering we already have Baliba maybe a youngster to bring through

- new passing CM in (Mac A type - KDH?). Lallana Agree maybe Ross Barkley or Jordan Henderson might fit that role

- new Kudus type winger needed to complement Mitoma, Adingra and March) we do have Abdulla Sima, Jeremy Samiento and Adrian Mazilu already on the books

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Occurred to me today that we announced Pedro’s (pre) signing on May 5. Would have been nice to get some early transfer news this season given everything!
Disagree. Rather pleased we aren't bringing a bunch of players in before we have our new manager in place.
No one will be doing a lot of business before Euro 2024/Copa America is done anyway.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Disagree. Rather pleased we aren't bringing a bunch of players in before we have our new manager in place.
No one will be doing a lot of business before Euro 2024/Copa America is done anyway.
What planet are you from?*

There are a number clubs who need to do quite a lot of selling before the end of June to meet PSR rules that reset at the beginning of July. There are other clubs (potentially ours) who may like to take advantage of that. I think we’ll see quite a few June deals.

*Edit :- I checked and the answer is Corellia.

pigmanovich

Good Old Sausage by the Sea
Mar 16, 2024
London
I didn’t say a bunch of players though, and it’s hardly as if all our transfer business is dictated by who is managing at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here