Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Andrei Ratiu Albion target

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
According to the Athletic we are intrested in Andrei Ratiu a right back from Rayo Vallencano.

worthingweird

Mar 8, 2023
According to the Athletic we are intrested in Andrei Ratiu a right back from Rayo Vallencano.

Go get him Floyd...

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Confirmed this morning via BBC Football's 'gossip' page:
BBC web.JPG

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
I recall some people were surprised with Estupinan being Cucurella's replacement.

We don't really know how any of these moves are gonna turn out, but I tend to assume in cases like this that there's something in the club's data that we don't know about. Maybe we've figured out that he'll shine in a specific role we have in mind for him. Or maybe we think we can turn a quick profit on him. I don't know, but I'm looking forward to finding out.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My mates cousin watched him play on tele yesterday and he reckons he's shithouse.
My old school pal Roy(o) lives in Spain and is a Rayo supporter, and can confirm that he's shitehouse.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
No idea if this is one of the truthy type rumours, or one of those made uppy type rumours.

And I'm not commenting on his overall ability, how he's done in his career or what he might go on to achieve

But I've seen all Romania's games, and he's been pretty mid. Nothing calamitous, nothing spectacular. From what i've seen, not currently at the level of Veltman

Personal view. The blue hair, the sudden rumours, the none too subtle references to him by Danny Murphy. His agent is going into overdrive to get him a move and we're often mentioned when that happens. I'd be surprised if there's anything in it.

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
Personal view. The blue hair, the sudden rumours, the none too subtle references to him by Danny Murphy. His agent is going into overdrive to get him a move and we're often mentioned when that happens. I'd be surprised if there's anything in it.

It's come from Naylor though, not his agent!

scwiffy

Jun 24, 2011
At least we’re finally being linked with a bloody right back! We need two but currently only been linked with midfielders

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here