Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
1714769482797.png

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
There's an article in the guardian about McKenna committing to Ipswich for next season.

I mention it purely because it also states he has been linked to big jobs like west ham and Brighton.

We're a big job!
Hasnt he been linked to us by the exact same paper? So they’ve got clicks by linking him here and then a few days later saying he’s been linked with other jobs but is staying. Quality journalism

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
I don't think he's right the sort of manager you need, he has got an unfancied club to overachieve on a small budget. But where Brighton are now, you need a man who can stabilise the club's position and refresh the squad witrh a few new faces, someone similar to Iraola at Bournemouth

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Hasnt he been linked to us by the exact same paper? So they’ve got clicks by linking him here and then a few days later saying he’s been linked with other jobs but is staying. Quality journalism
Something fairly significant happened between the 2 articles…

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
True. They've done the same with dezerbi, linked him to loads of jobs and then said a few weeks later that he's not on those clubs lists.

My point was more that they described us as a big job. Us, a big job! In the premier league!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports