Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Chelsea Flops 23/24 Edition.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Shamelessly stolen from X. Thought it was worth a chuckle. I'll copy each one for those not on X/Twitter. The shear amount of money being thrown about is just staggering.

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
TBH - and with my blue and white spectacles on - that's harsh on Potter (he could have achieved at least what Pochetino achieved given a summer to clear out some of the crap if Boehley hadn't lost his nerve and caved in to the fans ("Why should we have to be foisted with a manager from a team like Brighton") and a substantial cadre of the players ("Why should we have to be foisted with a manager from a team like Brighton")), Sanchez (he never was 'Brighton's third choice GK' - de Zerbi fell out with him) and Cucurella (now performing for Spain like he did for Brighton, and pretty good for Chelsea lately).
Spot on with Fernandez and Lavia though! Maybe Jackson too.

P.S. We could have made a much better job with Mudryk that they have!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Madueke is a superb player and I've no idea why it took Chelsea so long to realise just how good this lad is,other than they're complete fkwits and just play players according to the amount of cash they pay per player.

I honestly think if we leaked the name of a lad playing in division 13 of the Tibetan Sunday league to the Chelsea recruitment team ( so Todds butler) they'd put in a offer for him, Chelsea are literally everything that's wrong with EPL football and make a mockery of every rule that strives to make it a fairer competition,if I had a instant choice of relegating one club to the Alaskan super league it would be Chelsea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here