Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colin Kazim Richards

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
I had no idea you went through all that nonsense, Jam. Its just unbelievable that some idiots turned on you after what you did for the club. It wouldn't have been warranted even if you HAD chosen him. I think a few trivial antics since he left have clouded most people's view of him. He was (and still is) a decent player, and at the time, a great prospect.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
From reading the Rovers forums, they seem considerably surprised at the effort he put in last night, which rather suggests that it's not his normal performance level.

Perhaps he was fired up because he didn't make himself that popular after leaving us. Whatever, it looks as though he turns it on when it suits him, and that nothing has really changed in that respect.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I had no idea you went through all that nonsense, Jam. Its just unbelievable that some idiots turned on you after what you did for the club. It wouldn't have been warranted even if you HAD chosen him. I think a few trivial antics since he left have clouded most people's view of him. He was (and still is) a decent player, and at the time, a great prospect.

I understand that people have their reasons for really not liking him and/or rate him as a player or a person - that's absolutely their choice etc.
Sadly every time he pops up on NSC I now fully expect someone along the way to include me in the dig...

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Looks as if CKR takes himself VERY seriously, as he has now BLOCKED @NotGusPoyet from following him on Twitter after taking offence at some of the tweets referring to his ever expanding waistline.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
According to the beeb, he commited ten fouls (including THREE in injury time). Not booked. Top reffing.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
It's ultimately proved to be a very bittersweet experience for me.

I'm very proud of what happened - and ultimately with sell ons the win 'earned' the club nearly half a million to aid them during some rough old times at Withdean.
I understand that people have many gripes with the guy - and I have my own views... and I know I was protective of him at the time, and I have my reasons for that too, but my personal upset comes from the numerous (40+) incidents of abuse that have been aimed directly at me via email and pms, and verbal abuse at matches over the years.

Ridiculously I get blamed for him not turning out to be the player that we all wanted him to be. I'm genuinely sorry about that - but I'm not sorry that I helped earn the club £500,000 and at the end of the day, the club is the more important thing.

Seriously? that happened? Blimey. Its not as if you went and told McGhee who to buy, is it? There are some real sad and stupid idiots out there, I really can't comprehend any set of circumstances why they would hold you responsible.

God, imagine the grief actual players and managers must get in their day-to-day lives

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Looks as if CKR takes himself VERY seriously, as he has now BLOCKED @NotGusPoyet from following him on Twitter after taking offence at some of the tweets referring to his ever expanding waistline.

He's probably feeling absolutely LIVED.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Seriously? that happened? Blimey. Its not as if you went and told McGhee who to buy, is it? There are some real sad and stupid idiots out there, I really can't comprehend any set of circumstances why they would hold you responsible.

God, imagine the grief actual players and managers must get in their day-to-day lives

Well quite!

The home match against Blackburn in 3 weeks will be interesting...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
We may not have actually outlaid the 250k ourselves, but it was still a massive chunk of money for us. We could have elected to spend it on a whole host of different individuals.

Granted we did sell him for profit, but I would still have liked to have seen a bit more from him during his time here.

Saying that, I don't hate the guy either.

We also got a percentage from the Fenerbahce sale too, a very good sum of money with that too!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Let us not debate where he came from or how that came about, merely the fact that he acted like a complete ARSE last night, and deserves lots of stick if he gives it the Big I Am when they come to town next month.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So he won't be wanting to prove a point again when they come down here, good news imo

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
CKR, KR
He eats all the pies for tea
And Coke paid his transfer fee
CKR, KR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here