Adult (18-64): £30.00

Senior (65+): £25.00

Under 18: £20.00

Points allocated for this fixture: 15

Tickets for this fixture will be digital tickets only. 🖕

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
If we could save some for Friday that would be great…. hopefully August and holidays will put some off…
I do not think you will have a problem at all. Last year about 300 were left unsold and even though that was partly due to the fixture being in between some of our Euro adventures that is mitigated by some who only went last time because they had not been to Goodison and thought it was the last chance.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Will Everton sell out?

If so how low will it go?
I'm flipping up between Everton and Arsenal. Can't afford both. I may well land on Everton as it's a decent trip but Arsenal would be a lot less hassle. I'm sure there are a lot of others in the same boat around holiday time and we'll be back to real away fans instead of points harvesters anyway.

In short, if you want a ticket, you'll get one.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
The points reset hasn't done me any favours. Gone from me and the lad both in Tier 2 to 3 and 4 respectively. We will be at Everton as we are most probably knackered for Arsenal and Chelsea tickets.

Last edited:

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
If we could save some for Friday that would be great…. hopefully August and holidays will put some off…
What time Friday would the tickets become available?... Is it confined to office opening hours?...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Last chance Goodison Park as well (like it was last season).........

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
I'm flipping up between Everton and Arsenal. Can't afford both. I may well land on Everton as it's a decent trip but Arsenal would be a lot less hassle. I'm sure there are a lot of others in the same boat around holiday time and we'll be back to real away fans instead of points harvesters anyway.

In short, if you want a ticket, you'll get one.
I’m into triple figures now , hopefully after Liverpool and Newcastle I will be teir 3 , not bad for a jcl 😉

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
They'll be relegated by the time the tickets go on sale and their projected 42 points will be evenly distributed between Chelsea and Man City as a good will gesture from the EPL

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
I do not think you will have a problem at all. Last year about 300 were left unsold and even though that was partly due to the fixture being in between some of our Euro adventures that is mitigated by some who only went last time because they had not been to Goodison and thought it was the last chance.
Yes, I've never been, would like to go (just the once).

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I will be going - never been before.
Are there any preferable seats?
Or are they all shit?

jrbha

Nov 18, 2021
I will be going - never been before.
Are there any preferable seats?
Or are they all shit?
If you’re going lower tier, go towards the front if you can as the view from the back is horrendous.

Upper tier is ok. Like most old stadiums, it’s a great one to tick off, but don’t expect great views of the pitch from anywhere in that away end.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
What an absolutely HORRIBLE user experience on the app on my phone. Blocks kept disappearing, couldn’t select block or seat. Had to reload and do best available. Anyone else get this (on iPhone)?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here