Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goal Music at Withdean

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
yay or nay? I think the goal music at Norwich was quite good and we should have it at withdean. It might make our young hip music loving forwards WANT to score!

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
For the love of everything good and pure in this world NO!!!!

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
No. It really pisses me off at cricket matches whenever they score a boundary and this shite music starts playing. Although, we wouldn't hear it that often at Withdean anyway.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
no :angry: :angry: :angry:

But having said that we could play the CIRCUS theme everytime the opposition score as we are managed by a clown :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I'd sooner eat my own testicles, thanks.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Grendel said:
No. It really pisses me off at cricket matches whenever they score a boundary and this shite music starts playing. Although, we wouldn't hear it that often at Withdean anyway.

it worked for 20-20 cricket- boosted popularity and crowds!

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Normandy seagull said:
it worked for 20-20 cricket- boosted popularity and crowds!

It did, but it's a different kettle of fish. 20/20 was aiming at attracting an audience who wouldn't normally attend a match and make it more interesting for them, and having some loon dressed up as a shark and having music blaring out every 3 minutes clearly appeals to those with a short attention span. When you've got a potential 20 wickets to fall, plus boundaries in the space of a two hour cricket match, it might help keep the atmosphere going a bit but I can't see it working at a football match purely because there are fewer incidents where it would be appropriate, especially during a 0-0 draw. Would you go to a game on the off chance that you might hear 30 seconds of "Song 2" 70 minutes in?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here