Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Golf partner(s) required

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
My current golf partner is struggling a bit with his health, so as none of my mates play golf, I was wondering if there were any other golfers out there also looking for someone to play with. I am retired and can play anytime, anywhere. Happy to hear from anyone interested in a game.
We can discuss all things Albion on the way round.
I play off 28.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I’m very much a social/fairweather golfer……..annual trip to the Algarve with my society and a few social rounds a year is about it but would happy to play the odd game if timing works. No official handicap but play to around 20 on a good day, and way more on a bad day

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I would love to take up golf when I retire properly in a year or so, and will probably start a thread when I do. I have only played one round ever, but beat little bro, a member at the time (I wasn't invited back :lolol: ). Perhaps we need a NSC nomad golf thread?

Edit - apologies, this IS a nomad golf thread :facepalm:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Recently retired, pretty much as others have said, up to now the odd golf trip and the former REMF Golf Day. My GolfPro App (other Apps are available) says my handicap is 31.5, but normally play off of 28, tend to hit 101-106. I'd be interested in the occasional meet up, I'm trying to play once a fortnight, or so. I'm Arundel way but can travel.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
You will be fine, I’ve met a few people from NSC and only had to take one back to his secure unit.

Maybe a start point would be to try to get a few of us together, Mid Sussex area, and then you know who's who and can start an NSC Golf Society from there, can't wait to play BBS!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
What if I throw Wed 10th July out there at Rookwood around 10am ish. Anyone interested or have other suggestions.?

I'd be in for the NSC Masters 2024 ..... if it's a go'er just shout and I'll send cash or pay on the day. I'd be happy at Rookwood.

Rookwood's good, as is Horsham Golf, behind Horsham FC.

Alternative's are Ditchling (Mid Sussex), Avisford (Arundel) & Hill Barn?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I'd be in for the NSC Masters 2024 ..... if it's a go'er just shout and I'll send cash or pay on the day. I'd be happy at Rookwood.

Rookwood's good, as is Horsham Golf, behind Horsham FC.

Alternative's are Ditchling (Mid Sussex), Avisford (Arundel) & Hill Barn?
For ‘visitors‘ re price and tee availability would add Singing Hills, Seaford Head, Tilgate and Slinfold at least as other options………..and if any Albion staff are joining us, possibly some mates rates available at West Hove.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here