Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] House break-in

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Police are proudly boasting how they managed to get to a house alarm within 1 minute and arrested four youths at the scene.
Bet everyone else wishes the police even turned up when they got burgled.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Who'd of thought that the Prime Minister would have better security than the general public.
I have no time for the PM, but these goons haven't exactly gone out of their way to capture hearts and minds:

"It comes as a video was released by protest group Youth Demand, which appeared to show a young man entering the prime minister's property and defecating in a lake.

The group said the action was a "parting gift" for the prime minister and the Conservative government.

Youth Demand describes itself as a campaign calling for an arms embargo on Israel, as well as for the government to revoke new oil and gas licences granted since 2021."

On that basis I am tempted to spend the afternoon selling weapons to Israel, and buying shares in BP.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I thought trespass was a civil matter and you couldn’t be arrested for it?

I wonder what law they were arrested under
One of them shat in Sunak's lake. And video'd it.

I'd make the fucker fish it out and dispose of it hygienically.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Police are proudly boasting how they managed to get to a house alarm within 1 minute and arrested four youths at the scene.
Bet everyone else wishes the police even turned up when they got burgled.
Alternatively the house could be treated like any other home, and the PM and his family taken hostage and forced to hand over nuclear codes and a myriad of state security info.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
There’s been a s-pike in burglaries this past week.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Alternatively the house could be treated like any other home, and the PM and his family taken hostage and forced to hand over nuclear codes and a myriad of skate security info.
Corrected for you.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Who'd of thought that the Prime Minister would have better security than the general public.
I guess he’s got more than a couple of chub locks.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I have no time for the PM, but these goons haven't exactly gone out of their way to capture hearts and minds:

"It comes as a video was released by protest group Youth Demand, which appeared to show a young man entering the prime minister's property and defecating in a lake.

The group said the action was a "parting gift" for the prime minister and the Conservative government.

Youth Demand describes itself as a campaign calling for an arms embargo on Israel, as well as for the government to revoke new oil and gas licences granted since 2021."

On that basis I am tempted to spend the afternoon selling weapons to Israel, and buying shares in BP.
Thats so last year!

This year I've been mostly burning scrap PPE in the new power station, on my new estate, funded by the PPE contract BoJo awarded my new start up.

The whole lot Only cost me a few rolls of wall paper.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
On the 7am BBC Sussex news, I had to laugh when the newsreader didn't seem comfortable with the script she had been given that somebody "had taken a dump" in the lake. Not sure if that was the official BBC line but didn't listen to find out if they had amended the wording for later bulletins.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here