Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I cant see us

Bevendean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Bevendean
I cant see us winning at home 4 the rest of the season. We got some real tough home games coming up. Starting with sunderland next week! We might beat reading i suppose!

blueandwhitearmy

Oct 29, 2004
Bevendean
I agree partially, we really could've done with three points today.

However, who'd have thought we'd win at Upton Park? We have beat some good sides at Withdean this year

And of course there are a few potential points in the away games at Plymouth, Burnley,Rotherham and Coventry

Last edited:

Alby

Jan 4, 2005
West Sussex
As an optimist, dont forget we always seem to nick games that on paper we have no right to. Also the teams below us dont seem to like the idea of winning games. So lets not start to worry just yet, we are better off than we thought we would be!

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
Commom lets be optimistic. We can get enough points home and away from the position we are in now and with the quality (lack of) of teams below us. Keep the faith and all that stuff.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Hey! The Albion's traditional end of season DeathOrGlory grandstandfinish hasn't even started yet. Only that **** Hinshelwood letting the rest of the division have a THIRTY point start f***ed us up last time at this level - and even then we almost took the piss and missed the drop. We'll be fine. Keep The Faith!

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Alby said:
As an optimist, dont forget we always seem to nick games that on paper we have no right to. Also the teams below us dont seem to like the idea of winning games. So lets not start to worry just yet, we are better off than we thought we would be!

I totally agree with that and I am positive that we will stay up.:clap2: :clap2:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Spicy said:
I totally agree with that and I am positive that we will stay up.:clap2: :clap2:

You're always positive. Welcome back!

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
I agree too. We WILL stay up. :clap2:

(and how the fook does anyone get the Tank confused with Kerry for that penalty? since when has Tank been a ginge please?!!!)

Last edited:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
dougdeep said:
You're always positive. Welcome back!

Someone has to be, Doug. You know me, mate, never give up and keep the faith!!:wave:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I would feel more confident with Roberts or Kuipers back in goal.

I think we may have to rely on the other teams losing.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Tom Hark said:
Hey! The Albion's traditional end of season DeathOrGlory grandstandfinish hasn't even started yet. Only that **** Hinshelwood letting the rest of the division have a THIRTY point start f***ed us up last time at this level - and even then we almost took the piss and missed the drop. We'll be fine. Keep The Faith!

Quite right, we do seem to have been heading dangerously close to midtable mediocrity. We need to loose a few games so there's a bit of challange, we just dont seem to perform otherwise.

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
Yorkie said:
I would feel more confident with Roberts or Kuipers back in goal.

I think we may have to rely on the other teams losing.

Agreed about the keeper. Maybe this ex-Arsenal guy could be the answer for the rest of the season.

I still think we'll nick enough points to stay up regardless of the other teams. Millwall have been awful recently. I can see 3 points against them.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I can see a point this Saturday minimum, if we play as well as we did against Derby.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Reading are also in the middle of a poor run. Look what happened last time we played them on a Monday, we stuffed em 3-1 when they were clear at the top.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I'm confident that we will beat Reading. The players will want to get one over Coppell, we'll be up for it so it should be a good atmosphere, plus its on Sky, who haven't served us badly in recent years.

I think we need to look for 4 points from the next 4 though - hopefully beat Millwall and a point at Stoke. I have a bad feeling about Plymouth, It's about time we got something at Stoke though!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Millwall, Reading, Coventry and Rotherham - easy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here