Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jamie Moralee

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Hear don the radio tonight that Jamie Moralee scored for Barry Town tonight. I cannot beleive he is still playing he wa sutter shite.

seagull over sevenoaks

Jul 14, 2003
my younger brother played with him at Col U, his opinion????

Shite at football, great at getting knock off designer clothes and watches...

out of interest my brother didn't make it and is now playing for Maldon Town, alongside a certain Robbie of Hereford Fame..

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
And he was shagging Daniella Westbrook for a while, Moralee not your brother.

seagull over sevenoaks

Jul 14, 2003
he used to get loads of stick for that at Colchester.. (again Moralee) it was all over the news of the world...

arogant tosser seemed to be the general opinion of him...

I still think the game up north summed him up.. on as a sub for 2 mins, sent off for retaliation

:tosser: :tosser:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
seagull over sevenoaks said:
my younger brother played with him at Col U, his opinion????

Shite at football, great at getting knock off designer clothes and watches...

out of interest my brother didn't make it and is now playing for Maldon Town, alongside a certain Robbie of Hereford Fame..

Would Robbie fancy coming along to a game. I trust most Saturdays he'd be bust with Maldon, but he's bound to pick up a knock / suspension now and again.

I would happily offer him a seat in the car, and pay for his day out if he fancied an away trip. Wow, it would be sheer class, and he would surely love the unbridled adulation.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Jamie Moralee, laziest player ever to pull on a Brighton shirt. Total
insult to his team mates to have to play with him up front:angry:

seagull over sevenoaks

Jul 14, 2003
Apparently he is still a little bit embarrassed about the hero worship he gets from us.. I think he knows he was an average player that just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

Top guy though, my brother plays a bit of golf with him and got him to sign the back of my centenary shirt.. Looks tops framed..

not too sure about a game.. like you say he plays most weeks and even when suspended or injured they are still expected to attend, but I'll see what he says.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
seagull over sevenoaks said:
Apparently he is still a little bit embarrassed about the hero worship he gets from us.. I think he knows he was an average player that just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

Top guy though
His wife is a season ticket holder at Gillingham - we were drinking with her and a couple of others before the match against the pikeys last season. If you think RR is embarrassed, you should have seen her face when we threatened to sing a song about him and point her out to everyone in the pub. :lolol:

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
One of the many who should never have had the honour of wearing the stripes at Gillingham.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here