Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Joshua and Dubois meeting nearly kicks off

stewardxxx

Oct 7, 2008
Brighton
I picked up some tickets for this yesterday looks like it could be an interesting card. I then got an email last night saying Liam Gallagher is performing there too - never really been into him or Oasis but will be something different

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I picked up some tickets for this yesterday looks like it could be an interesting card. I then got an email last night saying Liam Gallagher is performing there too - never really been into him or Oasis but will be something different
I was going to pick up tickets until I saw the pricing!

stewardxxx

Oct 7, 2008
Brighton
I was going to pick up tickets until I saw the pricing!
I get what you mean, £77 for nosebleed is a massive piss take.

I paid £120 (plus booking) for block 243. I sat there for Fury vs White and didn't realise before hand that it was Club Wembley where you have access to nicer bars and food outlets so only turned up for the last 2 fights. I won't be making that mistake this time!

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I get what you mean, £77 for nosebleed is a massive piss take.

I paid £120 (plus booking) for block 243. I sat there for Fury vs White and didn't realise before hand that it was Club Wembley where you have access to nicer bars and food outlets so only turned up for the last 2 fights. I won't be making that mistake this time!
120? Even most of the tickets on the tier above are more than that

stewardxxx

Oct 7, 2008
Brighton
120? Even most of the tickets on the tier above are more than that
The ticket was £120, then a service fee of £15 and a facility fee of £2.75 was added so the total per seat was £137.75

So that means the expensive ones in the top tier are £115 plus £14.7 and £2.75 whilst the cheaper ones are £64.75 plus £8.10 and £2.75

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
Potentially it’s such a good fight. Dubois doesn’t do boring. He’s a meathead. I have a feeling AJ KO’s Dubois early but if this goes over 6 rounds it could be real war where Daniel has a great chance. I hope Dubois wins I think Usyk fight was not a low blow and he generally hurt Usyk more than anyone ever has in the pros.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Laughable.

"Oooh they genuinely hate each other" - as goes the narrative for pretty much every mediocre fight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here