Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mats Wieffer SINGS on 5 year contract

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
When this sort of post appears on Fab's timeline, it is usually because the player's agent is trying to flush out other interested parties too. So we need to be quick. We know that when it becomes something of a bidding war, we don't tend to come out on top that often.
Pretty certain any interested clubs are well aware of players available long before Fab posts about it personally. He may be on the payroll of clubs like Chelsea to shit stir but that’s it as far as his influence goes, again imo

Withdean South Stand

Mar 2, 2014
I want us to sign a Central Midfielder who is nasty, evil and remorseless. If this guy doesn't have a soul and doesn't give two shits about hurting opponents, then we should bring him in start chanting, "Mats is Evil" before he's even kicked a ball. We should mould him into the perfect little shithouse to go rampaging around the pitch looking to break some skulls.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I want us to sign a Central Midfielder who is nasty, evil and remorseless. If this guy doesn't have a soul and doesn't give two shits about hurting opponents, then we should bring him in start chanting, "Mats is Evil" before he's even kicked a ball. We should mould him into the perfect little shithouse to go rampaging around the pitch looking to break some skulls.
Joey Barton's available. He's all of the above and sexist too!

boik

Ah, the beautiful game.

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
I’m all in for the tousled-barnet Matty W to join us.

Aside from his ability to kick both a football and footballers, he was born in Borne. That’s enough for me. Sing him, PBOBE, without delay and don’t spare the horses.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
He'll have Veltman to 'coach' him

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Only "a matter of time " says v.nl

breakallrecords.jpg

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Yep @FootballOranje_ also confirming this