Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Navarro injury

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Just clocked the Argus in the shop. Apparently it's his knee and they are waiting for results of a scan to find out the severity of the injury.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Fingers crossed for Alan, turned into a really key player after I admittedly doubted him like many early on in last season. I think some have underestimated the importance he brings to the team by saying he's easily replaceable.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Hopefully will see Dicker get the regularly spot he deserves.

Although of course, I wish Navarro a speedy recovery.

For me though he is the sort of player that fans who don't know much about football but want to SOUND like they do, praise.

MikeySmall

Jul 7, 2003
BRIGHTON

For me though he is the sort of player that fans who don't know much about football but want to SOUND like they do, praise.

What a weird statement. He isn't a world beater but he helps makes us tick and is a constantly good perfomer. Lets hope his injury isn't as bad as some fear.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I don't think Navarro is terrible. Far from it.

Just don't think he is as amazing as some people on here like to suggest. Nice on the ball no doubt, but could do with being more mobile around the pitch when we don't have it.

Get well soon though - certainly someone you want in the match day squad.

MikeySmall

Jul 7, 2003
BRIGHTON

Just don't think he is as amazing as some people on here like to suggest. Nice on the ball no doubt, but could do with being more mobile around the pitch when we don't have it.

Fair enough. Probably why he is playing in League one though!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

So what do fans like you, who obviously do know all about football, say about those sort of players?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
So what do fans like you, who obviously do know all about football, say about those sort of players?

Sorry... just seen what you think.

I'm obviously in the 'don't know much about football' camp then, along with Gus Poyet.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Does that include warren aspinall wanting to SOUND like he knows what he is talking about - VERY important when he is scouting and watching opponents for the club

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
Anyone who fails to see the key role Navarro has played since Gus took over are the ones who don't know much about football.

Saturday was a prime example, personally I thought he was MOTM. Coming deep to pick up the ball and getting himself a yard of space may look easy but to consistently do it for 90 minutes is not. In my opinion he plays the key role in linking the defence and midfield, and finding a replacement is not going to be easy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here