[News] Peak Guardian?

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
I think they have a point...

“Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are god. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realise that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are gods.”​

― Christopher Hitchens

Eric Potts

Jul 26, 2004
Top o' Hanover
No , dogs would tend towards the reactionary , conservative side of things and support The Man . After all ,you never hear about Police Cats .

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
I don't really see this. I'd say cats:
Are firm believers in the welfare state (moan a lot until they get fed).
Strongly believe in equality (treat everybody with equal contempt).
Are committed to the overthrow of the capitalist system (lie all over their owner's copy of the Financial Times/computer keyboard demanding attention).
Have a liberal and relaxed approach to personal behaviour (sit licking their fanny in front of the entire family).

They're clearly the most Marxist of all the pets.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Never forget that if a cat could eat you it would.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
If a cat gets fed a massive pile of food, it will take enough to sate the appetite then return later when a top up is required. The supplied nourishment could last days.
A dog however will eat the f###ing lot all in one go, then ask for more.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Strangely a few years ago I suggested to my husband, that the behaviour of cats reminded me of Tories and that maybe our cat should have the middle name of "Theresa"

Saying that I love our cat, even if does feel like a one way deal

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Dogs vote Labour, because they are blindly loyal to anyone, no matter how disappointing.

Cats vote Tory, because they piss up against your wall out of spite and their warbling growl is a tribute to Thatcher.
Nothing to do with owning a cat means you can have a couple of nights away, neighbour pops in to top up food/drink as it can cope independently.

A dog can't be left 5 minutes on its own, as I'm constantly reminded by pooch owners, very needy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here