Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] QPR Friendly away 3 August

Richmond1953

Aug 20, 2020
I’ve joined the My Abion+ members scheme and I want to buy three tickets for the match. Will I be able to do this or will I only be able to buy one for myself? My son and son in law want to go but I don’t want to promise a ticket if I can’t get one for them.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I’ve joined the My Abion+ members scheme and I want to buy three tickets for the match. Will I be able to do this or will I only be able to buy one for myself? My son and son in law want to go but I don’t want to promise a ticket if I can’t get one for them.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Usually with friendlies it’s possible to buy multiple tickets with one fan number so you should be fine.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
qpr.jpg

Do you get loyalty points for friendlies? Thought your did at the Amex at least

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
In answer to your original question everybody in the party will have to have a purchase history to attend, if that's the case you can buy three on Thursday or just one for you as Albion+ on Wednesday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here