Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Shithousery

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Has Veltman always been like this? Because since the Rice red card all I ever see from Veltman is shithousery. And yet it's but something I never really associated with him before!!
@Papa Lazarou and I were discussing this during the game.

Veltman's top tier shithousery has long been admired by Albion fans, but outside of Sussex it largely flew under the radar.

Rice-Gate changed it all, and a whole load of non-Albion fans have started to admire the best in the business.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
The type of behaviour we slate and hate

Lovely when it’s our lot
but is it? i dont see us falling over blades of grass and blaming opposition players, timewasting isn't blatant,

Yes there is some but it is much more within the rules than other teams. Yes we use dark arts, but not from the 1st minute

Ive seen games at the Amex when the opposition sit down almost everytime they get the ball. So yes we may manage games, and while that may be frustrating for the opposition I think we arent in the same league as a lot

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove

Veltman's top tier shithousery has long been admired by Albion fans, but outside of Sussex it largely flew under the radar.

Rice-Gate changed it all, and a whole load of non-Albion fans have started to admire the best in the business.
Yep - he falls on the ball and either gets a free kick or gives away a handball - either way it breaks up the play and allows us time to get a breather and reorganize. However, it doesn't do my heart much good when he does it in our box.

huzzah

Sep 8, 2023
Yep - he falls on the ball and either gets a free kick or gives away a handball - either way it breaks up the play and allows us time to get a breather and reorganize. However, it doesn't do my heart much good when he does it in our box.
when he did that in the box it looked like he was about to grab it but stopped himself ( which went to var ), but he is so practiced at it that in slow motion you could see how expertly he did not handle it.

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Every club has their deviant, and as you've mentioned he's the best in the business.
Even Maupay is excellent at this and still loves the Albion.

I remember Neil McNab having a streak of this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here