Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should Bloom give Micky Adams a job at the Amex?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
If an extra ramp was needed to get train commuters from the Falmer platform up to the stadium his chin might come in handy.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
His thick skin could cover the pitch on rainy days.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
If he ain't good enough for Sheff Utd, he definitely ain't good enough for even the most menial task back down here. Unless he would like to sit with me in the South West corner, and be my gopher.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
i'd rather not give that man a job, he is best suited to league 2.

He is the only reason for sheffiled uniteds demise. they were mid table when he arrived.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Mickey and Alan could act as bouncers in the Supporter Bar?

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
We could build a plinth for him and he could stand on it on match days as a real life Albion hero.... despite what happened second time round the man is an Albion legend .... he began our ascent from oblivion. I hope no one forgets that.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
We could build a plinth for him and he could stand on it on match days as a real life Albion hero.... despite what happened second time round the man is an Albion legend .... he began our ascent from oblivion. I hope no one forgets that.

well said.

however at best a Scouting role within the current setup - he'll find another Job no question , probably league two somewhere like Barnet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here