Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stoke City vs. Brighton & Hove Albion

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Stoke City v. Brighton & Hove Albion (Official Thread)

Saturday 5 March 2005
Stoke City v. Brighton & Hove Albion
Referee: Colin Webster (Tyne & Wear)
Assistant Referees: Tony McGee (Merseyside) and Bob Pollock (Merseyside)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I'm not sure if McGee on the line is a good sign or the fact that there are two scousers running the line is a bad sign?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
please expain to me in small words please what gives you the right to claim that the majority of your threads are "official"?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
dave the gaffer said:
please expain to me in small words please what gives you the right to claim that the majority of your threads are "official"?

I think it's a pun ?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
VIRGO BANNED FOR POTTERS TRIP

http://www.sportinglife.com/footbal...V=nat1&TEAM=Brighton&RH=Brighton&PREV_SEASON=

or

http://tinyurl.com/6s7jn

Goalkeeper Rami Shaaban should make his first appearance as a contracted Brighton player at Stoke.

The former Arsenal goalkeeper has signed until the end of the season after impressing in two first-team matches while with the club on a non-contract basis.

Adam Virgo serves the final game of a two-match ban, so manager Mark McGhee is again likely to pair the recovering Chris McPhee with Mark McCammon, if he shakes off a back injury, in attack.

Stoke's Championship manager of the month Tony Pulis is boosted by the return of defender Michael Duberry .

Duberry, who played 15 times for the Potters between October and early January, completed a free transfer move to the Britannia Stadium from Leeds earlier this week.

The former Chelsea centre-back could go straight into the starting line-up as Gerry Taggart is struggling to shake off the effects of flu.

Fellow centre-half Wayne Thomas is also suffering from the groin strain which has left him sidelined for the past month.

Defender John Halls (back) and midfielder John Eustace (bruised knee) are also out, while Michael Ricketts is pushing for a starting berth ahead of Kenwyne Jones in attack.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Official Stoke thread

Any team news yet, especially fitness of Mark Mc Cammon

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
The Great Cornholio said:
Only Perseus is allowed to start Official threads, apparently.

Sorry squire. First come first post I say:) :)

Last edited:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I don't understand

Surely there cannot be two official threads

Brain aches

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
The other thread was started earlier, does that make it the real one or some upstart wannabee...

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Didn't see the other earlier posting. Perseus is obviously much more important so would suggest no-one posts here as its an inferior thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here