Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Future!

barden24

Sep 13, 2003
exciting thinking about the prospect of jakey and ben watson up front for the 1st team in the future! just hope they both stay with us.how long do ppl think it will be before we see these to together, expect to see jakey in the very near future.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Bound to see Jake in LDV game! I'm considering going just to see this 'great prospect'!:wave:
:clap:

At a guess I reckon they will be thrown in at the deep end sometime when they're over 18, either not have an impact quickly enough for the Wankdean Whingers (not score a goal in ten minutes) or be a foot and a couple of stone too small to deal with league football. They will then probably be farmed out on loan to local non-league sides, forgotten about and released at the end of their contracts.

xx

barden24

Sep 13, 2003
i know jake personally, went and watched him against palace reserves and dnt see y he shouldnt be given the chance, he scores goals at woteva level he plays at,i just hope we keep hold of him.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Both players could be wonderful for the club.

Let's hope they get a look in but I suspect the beach boy may get a run out soon as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here