[Albion] This is what we want against Eurofuddled Villa on Sunday

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5Ways Gull

È quello che è
Feb 2, 2009
Fiveways, Brighton
This was the top match on MOTD. A division 3 encounter. Unbelievable. Let's channel this for Sunday.

I was there. Anyone else? Geriatrics roll call! :lolol:

First game I ever went to that was on MOTD the same night. Think Kit Napier scored our other goal, diving header? Remember Bruce Rioch's equaliser really well. Andy Lochead was a handful.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Paddington Gal

May 7, 2013
First game I ever went to that was on MOTD the same night. Think Kit Napier scored our other goal, diving header? Remember Bruce Rioch's equaliser really well. Andy Lochead was a handful.
Pretty sure Andy Lochead scored their goal. Fantastic goal as well, my memory of the goal is how the ball didn't go higher than about 2 inches above the ground, was about 25 yards out and the ball wrapped itself around the net and stantion.
Was my first ever game as well, south end of the chicken run. Dad got tickets for me. I remember the tickets sat behind the clock on the mantlepiece for at least a week beforehand. I was so excited, even more so seeing as he had no time for football.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
I wasn’t aware that Brighton had a League club when this game was played, three years before I arrived in Brighton! Long distance armchair glory hunting Division one fan who’d never been to a live game. Most info I got came from the Sunday papers and lower league clubs got very little coverage from memory

el punal

I was there as well, East Terrace. 2-1 win, if my memory still serves me. Promoted along with Villa a few months later.
Indeed. My mate and I had the misfortune to go on the supporters club coach for the away fixture at Bradford City. We lost 2-1 and it was our last defeat of the season - we then went unbeaten for the remaining 12 games. In doing so we ended up with 65 points, 27 wins and 11 draws. The less said about the following season the better!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports