Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] This year's shirt...

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Sorry if this is elsewhere, but I can't find it. Is our current shirt being used next season or is there a new one in the pipeline?
Ta!

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Yeah I believe we are contractually obliged to have a new kit each season. Last year it was unveiled in mid-July so I’d guess some time around then.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yeah I believe we are contractually obliged to have a new kit each season. Last year it was unveiled in mid-July so I’d guess some time around then.
Fortunately we are not contractually obliged to buy one of the wretched things. Blue and white stripes, just blue and wipe stripes all day long - bugger the design of the collar or the cute little turned up cuffs and some little logo on the shoulder or somewhere!

GrossTurn

Jun 20, 2020
When was the last time we had a home shirt that lasted more than a season? 04-06?

EDIT: Ah, maybe 2011-13?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Maybe they could add the American Express Platinum Card to the kit shirt instead of the basic American Express logo?

1717810993224.png

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Maybe they could add the American Express Platinum Card to the kit shirt instead of the basic American Express logo?

View attachment 183649
Yes it’ll look very tasteful, a better idea would be to put it INSIDE the shirt, upside down and slightly off centre so when/if we score the player can do a Getafe style celebration

IMG_4217.jpeg

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
New home kit every year.
New away kit every year.
Last season's away kit becomes this season's third kit.
Also, commemorative kit every year we get into Europe ( so far! )

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
I brought my daughters away shirt on July 3rd
We launched the away shirt on July 7th last season, with it available to buy in store on the 8th.

The home shirt was launched on July 17th, with it going on sale in the store on the 18th

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Because of greed it will be a new shirt.
About time we moved away from Nike etc and sold shirts/merchandise at a realistic price and without running out of stock for months.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Or better still give away a free one with every kit shirt sold.

At least we could claim back some of the money we spend on kit shirts with discounts on hotel and Uber fees ???

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Because of greed it will be a new shirt.
About time we moved away from Nike etc and sold shirts/merchandise at a realistic price and without running out of stock for months.

Would imagine the club is just as responsible for the supply issues and to some extent the pricing as Nike is.

Don't mind the Nike gear in principle, as it's decent enough quality. Just wish they'd be a bit more creative with our design.

If we were to change brand, Adidas seem to do some of the coolest designs. Plus it would feel quite retro going back to them.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I’d suggest then that anyone with Europa League 23/24 season shirt hang onto it, it will be a collectors item in years to come…..
With about the same resale value as the collected programmes from that campaign ie next to no resale value at all. There's probably only about half a dozen 'collectors' with any interest in that shirt at all

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here