Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats the point of them???

GuildGull

Jul 14, 2009
Mcleod & Wright ... poor delivery, no speed & no trick ... whats the point ... It seems as though the MK fans were right about Wright all along, discuss ...

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Mcleod & Wright ... poor delivery, no speed & no trick ... whats the point ... It seems as though the MK fans were right about Wright all along, discuss ...

Agree about Mcloed.....nothing more than a squad player..shouldnt be starting.

Massively disagree about Mark Wright. In my opinion....best player on the pitch against Walsall....once the team is fuctioning right and have settled down...I think he could be our best purchase.

philgull25

Jul 29, 2005
Polegate
how about giving a player 5 games or so to settle. give him a bit of slack he clearly has quality about him and is highly rated by slade

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

This time last year McLeod looked to be a really good signing. You can never tell whether a player will be a success after 3 games but sadly some people seem really keen to write off our new signings already.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
how about giving a player 5 games or so to settle. give him a bit of slack he clearly has quality about him and is highly rated by slade

Why, when you can slag them off after 2 games? This is a cutthroat business and you have to prove your credentials as a spotter of duds from as early a time as possible. If they later prove to be good then you can quietly drop it and everyone will forget in another week or so. But if you're correct then you can keep highlighting the fact that you were the first to call for Jake/Tom/Doug/Mark/Alan/anybody to be dropped and that proves you are a true fan of the Albion.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It seems as though the MK fans were right about Wright all along, discuss ...

MK Dons are hardly setting the world alight without him either and I thought we were all agreed that MK Dons fans only know about the Premier League..on telly.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Wright will be a good player - give it time. McLeod looked great early on - so I see no reason why he can't be improved by RS. People are often far too quick at the Albion to slag players off and to do it in such a definitive manner - players are either shit or legends, often little in between apparently.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here