Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where did the flags and banners go?

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
We didn't bring them because so many people have complained about nsk creating songs, their views blocked by flags and the tag ultras means we're all hooligans....so thought we'd give this game a break and let everyone enjoy the grey concrete and no noise. Believe lots now moaning about this too; which proves you can't win. Ow and there are some right idiots out there. Too many to mention on here!

Richard Reynold's Haircut

grammatically poor
Oct 3, 2011
Peacehaven
We didn't bring them because so many people have complained about nsk creating songs, their views blocked by flags and the tag ultras means we're all hooligans....so thought we'd give this game a break and let everyone enjoy the grey concrete and no noise. Believe lots now moaning about this too; which proves you can't win. Ow and there are some right idiots out there. Too many to mention on here!

Or, it proves the 'ultras' have a self-inflated ego and need to stop being so pathetic/sensitive to criticism, even if some of it is unjustified.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Come back Ultras, we need the noise and colour. Do not listen to the haters.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
You took the bait like the cretin you evidently are: abuse abuse abuse that's all NSC is for! If nsk are sensitive to criticism then it's only because they're human too. Actually I know the real reason but just wanted to see who would be the first to criticise such a stance given up until now nsk have done nothing but act as a positive force for good at the amex. I mean they've started new songs, spent thousands of pounds on huge flags and banners that are creative rather than just your dull ST georges with a name across the middle. They've liaised with the club too to get all this through the turnstiles etc in he first place.....

just what have you done by comparison? Fine if nothing near. But don't criticise people until you've done at least something. Other than moan like so many others.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Yeah, we need all the colour that can't be seen from 90% of the stadium :dunce:

(as it happens, I think the banners are great, just a shame they are a bit pointless without anywhere to go)

You really do need to shut up now. Youre like joy divisions manager with your comments eg "you ****, no offence like"

grammatically poor
Oct 3, 2011
Peacehaven
You took the bait like the cretin you evidently are: abuse abuse abuse that's all NSC is for! If nsk are sensitive to criticism then it's only because they're human too. Actually I know the real reason but just wanted to see who would be the first to criticise such a stance given up until now nsk have done nothing but act as a positive force for good at the amex. I mean they've started new songs, spent thousands of pounds on huge flags and banners that are creative rather than just your dull ST georges with a name across the middle. They've liaised with the club too to get all this through the turnstiles etc in he first place.....

just what have you done by comparison? Fine if nothing near. But don't criticise people until you've done at least something. Other than moan like so many others.

done something....done something. What am I supposed to be doing? What is it that I'm not doing that makes me inferior?

They've started 1 new song - it's crap. They've spent some money on some nice flags - good for them, I'd rather spend my hard-earned elsewhere. Does that make me a 'worse' fan then? Obviously not worthy of the title of an 'ultra' one!

What's your point?

They are going to get criticism if they are pathetic enough to "boycott" a game because some people on the internet don't like their shitty foreign chants.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Come back Ultras, we need the noise and colour. Do not listen to the haters.

Don't worry. But interestingly I know a lot of them have stopped reading NSC. Find it too depressing and abusive and i understand that view increasingly.

There's a Facebook instead I believe?

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
done something....done something. What am I supposed to be doing? What is it that I'm not doing that makes me inferior?

They've started 1 new song - it's crap. They've spent some money on some nice flags - good for them, I'd rather spend my hard-earned elsewhere. Does that make me a 'worse' fan then? Obviously not worthy of the title of an 'ultra' one!

What's your point?

They are going to get criticism if they are pathetic enough to "boycott" a game because some people on the internet don't like their shitty foreign chants.

Absolutely this.

Also, why take the piss out of St. George's flags? Tradition never hurt anyone.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
Or, it proves the 'ultras' have a self-inflated ego and need to stop being so pathetic/sensitive to criticism, even if some of it is unjustified.

you are one of the most negative people on nsc,nearly every thread about the nsk or new song up you pop slagging them off.At least they are having a go at trying to get an atmosphere going at the stadium.I'm not saying you should'nt have an opinion on songs etc, just to be a bit more positive now and again.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
RRH, as said you've missed a golden opportunity to shut up. Who said anything about boycott?! Utter fool. I'm evidently richer than you because I can afford to spend or contribute money towards things that brighten the place up. Don't expect to be thanked but neither criticised. You are evidently a very angry young man. So I agree if you have to work hard for a few pennies then please do spend any spare change on your anger management course. For all our sakes!

grammatically poor
Oct 3, 2011
Peacehaven
RRH, as said you've missed a golden opportunity to shut up. Who said anything about boycott?! Utter fool. I'm evidently richer than you because I can afford to spend or contribute money towards things that brighten the place up. Don't expect to be thanked but neither criticised. You are evidently a very angry young man. So I agree if you have to work hard for a few pennies then please do spend any spare change on your anger management course. For all our sakes!

okeydokey

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
i hate the whole Ultras thing, but i got to agree atleast there giving it a go, i do wonder what the point is though as all they do is get slagged of, i must admit i hated the new song though.

grammatically poor
Oct 3, 2011
Peacehaven
you are one of the most negative people on nsc,nearly every thread about the nsk or new song up you pop slagging them off.At least they are having a go at trying to get an atmosphere going at the stadium.I'm not saying you should'nt have an opinion on songs etc, just to be a bit more positive now and again.

you are probably right, the ultras get on my wick, will leave this thread to unfold now as I think people know where my thoughts on the matter are...

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009

I see it as realism rather than negativity. The trouble is, at the moment someone comes up with any old shit and calls it a song, then 6 of his mates tell him how great it is. after that anyone disagreeing is a moaner. I'm sure NSK could sing Humpty dumpty and some on here would defend it.
If anyone comes up with a decent Brighton song that everyone can sing, I'm pretty sure it will be welcomed by all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here