Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who else hasn't got a ticket for Villa?

seagullsdaz

May 3, 2009
Brighton
Just so i don't feel like the only 1:down: Gutted as i have been to most the games this season home and away just not a season ticket holder or member of any sort!

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Still waiting for mine - hopefully will arrive tomorrow. Shame Villa couldn't make a few more available, but I still think their pricing policy for this game is commendable.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
me to but will be phoning them and seeing what they say as i havent heard from them

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
im selling one, £50 as had to buy a membership
north stand upper

pm me

That's out of order.

Membership lasts for more than this one game. You've still only paid £10 for a ticket and now you're touting in. Poor form.

Last Summer

well f*ck a duck!
Jun 12, 2008
The Hill
I missed out... only a white member so can't grumble too much.

Will still enjoy listening to the match... probably like a sad bastard down the pub with one earpiece in! :lol:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
friend of mine works on the turnstiles. As far as he is aware they will be selling tickets on the day of the match in the Holte and Trinity Road stands.
As Insider said - if people don't wear albion colours and as long as they act sensibly there is no reason to miss this match (unless of course you are one of those people who has to be in the away end on principal). In my experience older supporters, those with kids in tow, and those happy to engage in friendly banter are more readily accepted by the home fans as they are most likely not to engage in abuse.
Their more vociferous / less friendly fans will be in the Holte naturally

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
im selling one, £50 as had to buy a membership
north stand upper

pm me

I hope whoever buys that off you (if someone does), mugs you, steals your ticket, a few slaps, then dangles you off the Pier by your ear. You c'nt. So, so many PROPER Brighton fans missed out on this, and you're trying to make £30? The cheek of it.:wozza:

Making money on your own fans? Nice one.

Wanker.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
All these people who haven't got tickets, why don't you just go to the game and try and get one? Genuine question!

Worst case, isn't pay on the day?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I wouldn't worry about it if you haven't got a ticket. It's absolutely 100% nailed on to be totally shit, just like Spurs and West Ham. If you want some proper support in a game we can actually win then go to Stockport on Tuesday.

West Ham was the most embarassed I've been as a Brighton fan (apart from Palace 5-0, but that was down to the team not the fans). Spuds was ok though.

Sadly I think Saturday will be more like West Ham.

seagullsdaz

May 3, 2009
Brighton
The thing with me is i love a good sing song at the Albion away games so me sitting with the Villa fans would be very tough! My own fault at the end of the day, You live and learn i spose.. should've pulled my finger out and got a membership. Went past Villa park on the way to Walsall last Saturday, It's massive!

Oct 2, 2008
Spurs was ok for a bit because we did give them a bit of a game. West Ham, as you say, was an utter embarrassment. It was total carnage.

I'm going purely because I've not been to Villa Park and it's another to tick off on the way to doing the 92, but as for the actual game I can genuinely say I'm not looking forward to it one bit. It will be like West Ham, there is NO way we can avoid defeat. To cause an upset it helps to be half decent at your own level and we're not. I enjoyed Walsall and I dare say I'll enjoy Stockport and Millwall next week, but Villa can DO ONE.

And that's without mentioning the total EMBARRASSMENT that is taking more fans to a game in Birmingham than we get at home. That's a disgrace and nothing to be celebrated. Just wait, that away end will be full of twats who haven't got a clue.

Absolutely spot on. I am an STH but for a number of reasons can`t go on Saturday. Spurs was a great day out but West Ham was awful. Most of the gloryhunters sitting round me did`nt even know our players names and on the pitch we got a real pasting. I would like to be going on Saturday but I won`t be losing sleep over it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here