Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
De Zerbi plan a has been totally worked out by every team and plan b seems to have morphed into Potteball on its worst days without the ability to defend. So many of our big players haven’t had a good game for weeks. Adingra has been awful since Afcon, JP has done nothing since injury, everyone looks like they’re on the beach except Gilmour, Dunk, and Barco. The lack is of physicality in midfield is pathetic.

Commentator says it looks like De Zerbi wants to punch a wall

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It looks and feels like Bmuff haven’t needed second gear. It’s one thing against Citeh but against Plucky…?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Just keep repeating the How Far We've Come mantra ad nauseum. That'll make things better shirley

Shirley can kiss my lily white German American arse and actually asked if she could. I told the animal "no" absolutely "not" Shirley

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
What is ridiculous is when the keeper gets the ball from a corner or free kick he holds on so all our players can get in position but equally so do there’s. Against Man City Ederson was setting them off on quick breaks time after time but apparently that’s not our way. It’s just pigheaded stubbornness and I am sick of it.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Difference is Potter had pretty much an injury-free squad to pick from. Still took him three seasons of trial and error to stumble upon a winning formula :lolol:
Injury free - but he didn’t have £30M strikers to pick from

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
How many times does Offiah need to be told to get up the pitch? Must have seen half a dozen so far. He's played ok but not where we need him. Givwes us no outlet on the right.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Difference is Potter had pretty much an injury-free squad to pick from. Still took him three seasons of trial and error to stumble upon a winning formula :lolol:
Except I think the squad we have now is better than his squad, plus he wasn't pushing them so hard their bodies kept breaking. This is reminding me of Bielsa's Leeds.

Adingra has been good for us this season but think he tries too much - this is why March is still ahead of him, keeps the ball alive more

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Andingra and O'Mahony need to come off, get Enciso and Wellbz on.
Gilmore and Offiah have been decent.
Frustrating game, all possession and no bite again.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
It looks and feels like Bmuff haven’t needed second gear. It’s one thing against Citeh but against Plucky…?
this is the most annoying thing. nobody has to work to get a result against us, we’re the easiest three points going. might as well start each game 1-0 down, and then there’s absolutely zero chance of even an iota of creativity that they’d have to defend. cannot recall us being this bad since end of era hughton. in fact some of the performances are hyppia level

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
To silly to suggest Roberto might walk soon to save face before a very tough run of games ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here