[Albion] Anyone actually going on Sunday?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Yep, although obviously because can’t shift ticket!! 🤣

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
To filter out the Villa, spot checks should be done making everyone entering a home stand say out loud “Look at the Chimneys”

The Brun accent just can’t disguise that, no matter how hard they try.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Dad and myself will be there!

Is it fair to say that a decent amount of these tickets listed for sale are from people who will just go anyway if the ticket doesnt actually sell to someone else? The city game was like this, but then on match day it didnt look anywhere near the amount of empty seats that the ticket website suggested there would be.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Oh christ I've just seen who the ref is - Rob Jones - he is massively up himself, even by PGMOL standards. The 2nd worst ref in the EPL after Gillet.

Apparently Martinez has a fitness test tomorrow, we all know he's going to pass it.

I'm still going!!

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Felt funny Monday morning, managed to get through work, 6pm it started. Only managed to eat something yesterday evening, it's ruined me.
Poor woman at work chucked on her desk. Glad I at least made it home.
Hope you're feeling better.
It was horrific took me 6 days to shake it off still not completely there yet. Hope you are doing better

Doug-ees-evil

Nov 18, 2011
Yes absolutely. Need to erase the Bournemouth performance from my memory from last week... but I've not got great expectations put it that way.
I wonder if revenge for the 6-1 will be in the player's minds?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'll be mincing along for it. Although if there was no EDF then I might have had a little chinstroke.

Sunday SASTA's are rarely fun.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Interestingly enough, was just listening to Glenn Hoddle on Quickly Kevin.

'Of only fans knew how much power they had. Teams and managers need their support much more when things are going badly, than when everything is going well'

Elbow750

Jun 21, 2020
I wont be attending as I have a can't miss family party for my grandson's first birthday. In other seasons I'd have made excuses and been at the Amex. But this season it's not worth the grief I'd endure for putting Albion before family..

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Why on earth wouldn't I go? Through thick 'n thin, good and bad 'n all that. 27 years ago ,Hereford. Remember that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports