Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bizarre club merchandise sizing

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
The old lady put in an appearance today so post match whilst I was finishing a beer outside she done what she does best and parts with stupid amounts of cash to treat her two “boys” (she’s a mighty fine woman)
Anyhoo, gets a round neck tee for me (3XL) and a polo for the boy (L)
Needless to say, when we get home (she didn’t present them till we were on the train) the 3XL won’t fit me in a million years, however BOTH fit the boy like a glove, so measuring the two they’re both exactly the same size.
Not a moan, I’m just having a chat, I’m a big boy, the boy can have both however merely a warning to try things on.
Have a great summer.
IMG_4092.jpeg

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
The shop sizing is completely messed up depending on what item you want to buy. I've bought stuff for people and have had to explain that I don't think they're a 3XL but the sizing is not 'normal'. Skint replica shirts in large are massive, home shirt in large is tiny. Not even going to get into the 'limited edition' Europa League shirt sizing.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
They don't publish size guides on the site, do they?

Must lead to a LOT of returns. Wastes time and resource, and bad for the planet.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Is one of them older stock? I've got an older XL polo and a newer L that fit the same. I get the impression sizes have adapted to customers over the years and a one or even two size drop in what counts for each size has taken place. Not just the club, but other shops too - I've got a Fat Face top I use for decorating that I got 8 or 9 years ago and is an XL, but I'm a medium there now - I've not changed size that much though, certainly not in that direction.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Not even going to get into the 'limited edition' Europa League shirt sizing.
Sizing only went horizontal on that. Length-wise, they were all designed for the height of a 10-year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here