Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Now reliant on Chelsea to not concede to keep us in 11th.

1716136869528.png

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
Excited for a change tbh. We've been off the boil since RDZ's little flounce. Players pick up on that stuff.

I was thinking that, I wonder what the players have been making of all this? It can’t be great having a manager moaning all this year about how poor his squad is, and now knowing he’s away, do they care now?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
What has everyone’s been favourite Onana save today ? Fitting way to sign off RDZ season - poor, toothless football

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
This performance has been really pathetic. Lalanna should NEVER had started. Enciso has come on thinking that he's Messi.

Can't believe how bad Gross has been as well.

The players and RDZ won't care but I am really disappointed at not finishing in the top 10 and below Palace. Awful.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
What a depressing end to the season. Apart from when we've been relegated, I can't think of many more depressing ends.

N.B. I will happily delete this post if we score two late goals - but sadly, I don't think we will!

.....................and why the hell waste a substitution bringing the useless Fati on?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Ah well. 11th vs 10th, it’s no biggie, though being popped by Palace is a bitter pill to swallow.

Let’s be pleased with the way the likes of Baleba and Barco showed real promise today, and look forward to next season: a fully fit team, a new energy at the helm, the future is bright.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here