Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
yes.

Can see this thread being locked in a while

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Doubt it, the PC brigade would be marching on 10 Downing Street. Bear in mind the French are not usually too well disposed to non Gallic types.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Britain wouldn't DARE ban anything to do with ethnic minorities.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Anybody calling for a Burkha ban in the UK?
I couldnt give a flying feck about it....

as in the other thread. I couldnt give a flying feck how people want to crap either.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I find it interesting that because France has done it, it's big news.

Yet there's been a ban on the Burqa in Tunisia a majority Muslim nation in North Africa for years now.

Turkey also has some bans in place.

It's only because it's a western nation doing it that it's over publicised.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
The French are banning it as their society's based on the idea of secularism, the UK can't really claim that

It will never be banned in this country ever. In France they can get away with it.

We've done away with Labour(thank fook) and during the election the BNP and similar gained popularity on their immigration platform,so I can see in this country, instead of sitting on our hands, eventually, as other European nations we will follow suit and follow the masses. Not overnight mind but eventually.

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
France is fiercely secular (and has been since the revolution) and doesn't allow things like large crucifixes in public places etc. We're not and religion plays a much greater role in our society, which makes it a lot harder to justify banning religious attire.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
No it is against everything the west stands for. Banning people for wearing different clothes? Whatever next.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here