Cardiff roll call

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
:wave:

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Less than however many we took last season.

I'll be there - I just hope to God that a significant number of the Bollox Crew will be too otherwise there is no hope for the away atmosphere.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
I'll be there with my young lad (school half term). Really looking forward to it as it will be his first 'away' game (and only my second!). Going to make an event of it and stop overnight at the local H I.
Popped into the ticket office and was told that they have (so far) sold just shy of 500 tickets

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Me + 4

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Just bounced an old thread then realised it was in the other stuff, so I replicated the post here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sallys Pigtails View Post
There was no wind against West Ham. Simply the first six rows are not under cover full stop.

Yes, the club is not Drusillas. That is one of my points. Given the choice, we want parents to go to Falmer, but if they get better value for money and facilities elsewhere then we cannot be surprised.

Face painting.. No that was a young girl with a rubber stamp. Face painting is something far superior! You will see that I did actually credit the club with its effort, but yesterday was supposed to be a big part of the football leagues family weekend. In this case it was rubbish!

If children are allowed to watch 'responsible drinking' then why cannot they go in Dick's Bar?

As for somebody who DOES do it better...Cardiff City by a country mile. I was staggered when we visited there at the start of the season. They understand that they are competing in a modern world where parents and children have a hundred and one other distractions, but they ensure punters want to go there on matchday, rather than to an alternative establishment.

Ladies and gentleman and especially all you parents. I give you the highlight of half term. Looking forward to how all the little darlings enjoy the Tuesday night treats plus comparisons to our own more modest efforts at the community stadium. My two will be in tow on Tuesday night, but they are teenagers, so will mostly converse in grunts and or textspeech

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports