Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dilemma - who to support

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Dear NSC fountain of knowledge.

Having lived in the Black Country for 9 years, I have taken Wolverhampton Wanderers to my heart as a second team. I never have actively followed them, but often I have found myself at Molineux to get my football fix.

Anyway, tonight I have been given a freebie ticket to corporate hospitality at Molineux (courtesy of a very nice Palace-supporting friend).

So, who should I support? Wolves, who are on the same number of points as us, or Palace, who are Palace.

Its fair to say Palace could do us a favour - or is it still too early to be looking at the table?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Too early to be looking at the table so wolves all the way.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
5-0 to Wolves, with Zaha shown two yellows for simulation, please.

Camicus

Wolves for 2 reasons 1) I ******g hate Palace with a holy vengance and never want to see them win or draw. 2) I saw wolves playing Fulham in 1982 and they looked class :D hope that helps

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
There is only ONE answer and you really shouldnt have to ask the question to know it

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
The only time I went to Molineux, Palace were at Anfield the same night. Respective scores Wolves 2 BHA 4; Liv 9 Palace 0.

Massive cheer by the Albion faithful when filtering out and the scores came over the tannoy.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I have taken Wolverhampton Wanderers to my heart as a second team.
So, who should I support? Wolves or Palace
Have you taken a blow to the head? Your first team is Brighton, your second team is Wolves, and your most hated team is Palace. Your 2nd team is playing your most hated, and you don't know who to support.

Go and see a doctor, NSC cannot help you today.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Thanks, my heart was telling me to politely cheer Wolves. I will now be able to do this (almost) guilt-free.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Palace are now only 3 points behind us, we could be level by the end of the day. Is that what you want? Is that what you want? 'cos that's what'll 'appen.

D

Deleted member 18477

Couple of BIG injuries for Murray and zaha would be great. Wolves to win 3-1!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I can't honestly say "never support Palace" because there are occasions when it is necessary.

However, 8 games in is clearly far too early to start supporting Palace. Besides, there is a very real danger that Palace avoid their annual relegation scrap this season unless they start losing soon.

Finally Falmer

Jul 18, 2010
Have you taken a blow to the head? Your first team is Brighton, your second team is Wolves, and your most hated team is Palace. Your 2nd team is playing your most hated, and you don't know who to support.

Spot on Sir. Come On Wolves - keep Palace in their place.

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds

This - :Sigh:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Wolves all the way. If we're good enough we'll go up.

Make sure you give 'em plenty :)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
some nasty injuries

Couple of BIG injuries would be great.

some leg breaking tackles .

Nah - can't be doing with this. Not even for Palace. You can't genuinely wish a serious injury on a player. Bad form.

Some red cards would be nice.

Maybe a couple of really annoying long-term muscle injuries, that cause the player no real harm, but keep him just short of match fitness for a few months*

*like Vicente :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here