Eastbourne Borough fans

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
They could start by changing their team colours to match Palarse:)

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Non-League Shite

1066gull

if they get in to the football league soon, establish themselves and expand (eastbourne has a good cachement area of potential fans in the higher leagues) then a rivalry with us will come about slowly

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Trouble is for them, and Lewes, a fair few of their supporters are also Albion fans. I go tor EB every now and then and see a few Albion tops and hats etc down there. I would deffinately say stick with Lewes, it is mutual and local.

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Bit like Crawley where I know a small number of Crawley followers that are pretty anti-Brighton (most likely just jealous of us).

Funny enough was in Eastbourne over the summer, and at the tennis event encountered one of the stewards who was a hardcore Eastbourne Borough fan, who joked about us being rivals, and I ended up responding like I do to Crawley fans 'I am not really fussed.". :lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm afraid Eastbourne have missed the boat now that we're arch rivals with MANCHESTER CITY.

brighton_haha

Feb 8, 2008
Non-League Shite

Non-League Shite?? Yeah, like you've been well spoilt at the Withdean when it comes to the beautiful game......:shit:

One thing people who watch Borough will say is they play very entertaining football - the match on Tuesday against Forest Green Rovers was very good, given the conditions....

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Non-League Shite?? Yeah, like you've been well spoilt at the Withdean when it comes to the beautiful game......:shit:

One thing people who watch Borough will say is they play very entertaining football - the match on Tuesday against Forest Green Rovers was very good, given the conditions....

Woo-hoo Its the Filching Massive..or is it the Willingdon Posse?

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
The stuff on the Eastbourne board is all tongue in cheek. Boro fans are actually a good bunch and do not suffer from delusions of grandeur ... some have been watching them since they were pretty much a parks side and I still think of them as the third best team in Eastbourne!
Bear in mind that EB has always been home to a sizeable section of the Brighton support and now that it has a team in the higher end of non-league, a decent team, a nice ground and the facilities to stand and watch from close range, a lot of people are going to go along and support their local club.
As for rivals: any chance to put one over a local rival is enjoyable but most people at the Lane will tell you they're far more bothered about finishing out of the bottom four.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
heard it kicked off at Eastbourne station after EB's match with Rushden

REEEEEEEALLLLY???

I hope Ebourne and Lewes either go down or never go up - simply cos your meant to support your local pro club and being from Heathfield i'm closer to Ebourne than Brighton and in 20 yrs time i'll look silly :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports