[Music] Fatboy Slim - Athens

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
On the BHA podcast he said he was going to do a gig in Amsterdam after the game. Not happening is it?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Website says 10pm to 6am. No Albion fan will get there for that time as we'll be held at the Stadium still! Also, my 6am staying out days are loooooong gone (if they ever happened tbh).

Got tickets though! Should be great.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
You guys who have brought tickets 100% convinced?

Reviews are horrific of the ‘club’ and nothing on FBS’s official site..?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

I just emailed him to ask if he was playing in Amsterdam and he confirmed he wasn't, but added:

"Athens deffo though!"

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010

I take your point, I had the same thought myself. I took the plunge and it emails your ticket immediately and saves to your Google wallet and appears legitimate enough. Add in Bozzas statement, it all looks good. My 06.00.a.m days are long gone though.

I'm also buzzing to have only paid £26.08 unlike the poster above.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I take your point, I had the same thought myself. I took the plunge and it emails your ticket immediately and saves to your Google wallet and appears legitimate enough. Add in Bozzas statement, it all looks good. My 06.00.a.m days are long gone though.

I'm also buzzing to have only paid £26.08 unlike the poster above.
Outrageous. I’ve been done out of £1.57. I’ll be having words with my lad. He bought our tickets.

Had heard rumours that he was likely to be playing a show after one of our European games. Ticket bought, not going to miss the chance to catch him while out there!

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
How long are they keeping us back? Ajax are saying max 45 mins. Is Athens gonna be similar to marseille
I think it said at least 45 mins, then you have to get the bus back to the city centre. So can't see anyone getting back to that area much before 11.30pm I guess.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports