Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Totally beggars belief that having signed CMS

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
P.I.L.L.O.C.K. Couldn't tell if he was serious or not but he seemed to be...

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
f***ing hell. I'm gonna get slap happy if some whingeing gibbon starts near me at the Amex. Anyone got a link to the forum? Can't find it on BBCSussex website.

Zeff

Jun 1, 2009
Southwick
Listen again available tomorrow so Johnny Cantor said at the end, however it was that cringe worthy in places I'd give it a miss if I was you.

FourFourTwo

Jul 1, 2011
Sorry, but for those of us who missed it, what exactly was said regarding a 'household striker'? and am I right In thinking it'll be available on iPlayer from tomorrow?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
An old bellend asked whether Gus would live up to his promise of bringing in a striker with a household name. I suppose it depends on whose house you live in. I expect that chap might live on his own in a bungalow and sit in the shed a lot flicking through his Michael Owen stickerbook.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
An old bellend asked whether Gus would live up to his promise of bringing in a striker with a household name. I suppose it depends on whose house you live in. I expect that chap might live on his own in a bungalow and sit in the shed a lot flicking through his Michael Owen stickerbook.

In NSC terms - that doesn't narrow it down too much.

Sajerz

Feb 6, 2008
Leamington
What was the response? That the big name striker had already arrived?

The moron also asked about other areas that needed strengthening.
I think Gus just answered around it and told him not to worry he is looking at players in each line.

Batti

Jul 19, 2010
The moron also asked about other areas that needed strengthening.
I think Gus just answered around it and told him not to worry he is looking at players in each line.

Thanks. Nicely, calmly handled then. Must have been seriously tempted to lay into him - verbally I mean

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here