Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Improvements to NSC

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Could we have it so we can see when somebody has quoted us? Little symbol next to the thread name or something.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
In case I can be arsed to do any technical work on NSC again, what would people like to see?

Top of my list are...

- More prominent 'You have a Private Message' thing like we had on the old version of NSC.
- Tapatalk to make using NSC easier for those on mobile devices.

In fact, that's not the top of my list, it is my list. What else should be on it?

PM and mobile NSC are top of my list, Bozza. Thanks mate :thumbsup:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
A relatively minor irritant but since the most recent update there has been a persistant (if intermittent) problem with the word-wrap at the end of lines where (specifically on the first line of a post I think) the last word in the line often repeats as the first word on the next line. It's no big deal but it's there and for no particular reason it really pisses me off

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Cosmetic I know, but why is the bit that says "forum" at the top in a completely different colour scheme to the "what's new" tab next to it, and to the rest of the site for that matter?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Quick Smileys - pain in the arse to hit Go Advanced just to add smileys, bring back the little box full of them next to the Quick Reply box innit

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Don't link people's username on the Front Page to their user profile page, I am forever pressing the thread starter's name instead of the thread title on my phone and it drives me POTTY

This ... or I could diet so my chubby fingers weren't so fat!

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Cosmetic I know, but why is the bit that says "forum" at the top in a completely different colour scheme to the "what's new" tab next to it, and to the rest of the site for that matter?

It's in the 'active' tab colour. Go to 'Whats New' and that'll have the colour 'Forum' currently has. It just looks a little odd as there's only two tabs, one of which I imagine is hardly used by anyone.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
New members have to make a minumum number of posts before they can start a new thread.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
It's in the 'active' tab colour. Go to 'Whats New' and that'll have the colour 'Forum' currently has. It just looks a little odd as there's only two tabs, one of which I imagine is hardly used by anyone.

Ah right, thanks. :thumbsup:

Just looks really jarring and out of place tbh. Shame it can't be gotten rid of.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here