Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jack Straw's Amex Com. Stad. Watch No. 81 (30/7/10). Inside Special.

Inside special? About two photos out of 20 odd showing concrete floors.

Nothing special about that. Everest took a load of pics of the outside so i was expecting the opposite from you Jack. I feel cheated slightly if i'm honest. Oh well roll on next month and hopefully some proper inside shots.

Knob.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Thank you JS... sorry on behalf of the ungrateful poster above... BW.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
With an extra tier on the East stand and the corners filled, it can be expanded to around 30k.

Fabulous pics Jack, truley awsome looking up at those roofs. And its lovely seeing it beginning to look ENCLOSED now.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Incredible pics, I'm almost MOIST !

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Wow!! Thanks Jack. And Ev too. Brilliant photos, Ignore the idiot earlier on.

We love you!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Took my mum who is 90 years old and just been diagnosed with cancer of the stomach past there on Wednesday as she wanted to see it and her remark was that of what she could see of it it looked fabulous and that she will have to stick about to at least see it opened. Good on yer mum.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Does anyone know what is planned for those big gaps in the corners?

I heard a rumour about a year ago (don't shoot the messenger) that the club were thinking of trying to use that space as an football activity type area for younger fans (training??) taking place either before and after the match and / or maybe also at half time.

But the person i heard this from, who is connected to the club, hasn't been very accurate with their previous rumours (Poyet leaving for Swansea was a done deal etc) and this might just be someone's wild speculation or has come from someone just floating an idea but without any substance or thought about the practicalities in trying to use those areas in this way (until the space is needed for expansion obviously)

Inside special? About two photos out of 20 odd showing concrete floors.

Nothing special about that. Everest took a load of pics of the outside so i was expecting the opposite from you Jack. I feel cheated slightly if i'm honest. Oh well roll on next month and hopefully some proper inside shots.

oh, aren't you rude!!

JS, fantastic pics' as per. Cheers.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
THAT is the best batch so far and looks like a world cup standard stadium

SPLURT!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here