Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
For those on here too young to remember Peter Ward, for a season LK was pure gold for us.

Irrespective of what people think of him as a person, and how he burnt his bridges with the club and the fans, he was class for us during 2004 (?) and scored some great goals and provided some great times, not least Cardiff

Yes, he did. He did the job he was paid to do, and he did it very well.

And many fans would have thought fondly of the bloke if he'd kept his mouth shut and/or showed a bit of dignity as Swansea took him on. Instead, he went to the papers to tell everyone how he hoped Brighton would get relegated and then mocking the size of our support. And if that wasn't bad enough, he's been booted out pretty much wherever he's been ever since.

Yes he had one good season, but he is a complete cock.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
For those on here too young to remember Peter Ward, for a season LK was pure gold for us.

Irrespective of what people think of him as a person, and how he burnt his bridges with the club and the fans, he was class for us during 2004 (?) and scored some great goals and provided some great times, not least Cardiff

This is surely only infomative to those on here too young to remember Leon Knight not Peter Ward. :shrug:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
NSC at it's most cringe worthy.

"I f***ing hate Knight. Bastard"
*knight walks in*
"oh hi Leon, you were AMAZING. I'm sure it just didn't quite work at the 46 other clubs you were sacked from"

Embarassing. He was clearly a jumped-up Billy big bollocks who has just burnt any bridge/reputation that he had by continuously f***ing it up. Many would LOVE the chance to live the dream and be a professional footballer, yet people like LK have that dream, and choose to balls it up.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

LK was not, is not nor ever will be class.

Yes, he scored a few good goals but that means nothing to me because the poisoned dwarf is a twat of the highest order. He could have been a fans' favourite for years to come but I expect to see him playing for the McDonalds Burger Flippers team sometime soon. He'll probably f*** that up too because that's what he is-a total f*** up.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003

*knight walks in*
"oh hi Leon, you were AMAZING. I'm sure it just didn't quite work at the 46 other clubs you were sacked from"

Embarassing. He was clearly a jumped-up Billy big bollocks who has just burnt any bridge/reputation that he had by continuously f***ing it up. Many would LOVE the chance to live the dream and be a professional footballer, yet people like LK have that dream, and choose to balls it up.

This :lolol:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I love this thread. When the 'Leon Knight' character was on here, people were falling over themselves to be nice to him. Now that he's long gone, people are falling over themselves to slag him off.

I bet if he comes back, it will be back to arselicking again.:lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

*knight walks in*

Yes indeed. :lolol:

The first half of this thread is full of people arse licking him, with one or two dissenters (like me, and BoF). The second half (once Knight has gone) is full of people calling him a cock. :lolol:

It's time we had a NSC CRINGE forum for threads like this. Along with the millions of Wrexham threads from years ago and some of the REMF back-slapping threads.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I love this thread. When the 'Leon Knight' character was on here, people were falling over themselves to be nice to him. Now that he's long gone, people are falling over themselves to slag him off.

I bet if he comes back, it will be back to arselicking again.:lolol:
Beaten to it! :lolol:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It's not LK posting, whover the 40-something NSCer is, you're trying to make LK sound 'street' and convincing, but mess it up using a word like 'rash' which LK wouldn't have in his vocab. Nice try though.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's not LK posting, whover the 40-something NSCer is, you're trying to make LK sound 'street' and covincing, but mess it up using a word like 'rash' which LK wouldn't have in his vocab. Nice try though.
And referring to Mark McGhee as "magoo".

Not sure Knight would know who Magoo actually is.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
having said that he was 100% correct about Chelsea wanting him to to go to Sheff Wed and also that Town had just changed a whole heap of staff.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
This is surely only infomative to those on here too young to remember Leon Knight not Peter Ward. :shrug:

Possibly 50% of NSC users are under 40 and therefore unlikely to either have seen PW play or remember him

So, yeah dickhead, I think it's pretty informative

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010

thank you very much
im not trying to sound like or be peter ward i just know ive said some things towards brighton fans and brighton as a club which i did not mean so i thought it will only be right to register and give fans a chance to hear what i really think i love the club things i said was out of anger aint you ever said something you did not mean out of anger im sure you have .
you can still think im a knob head a prick a cock whatever but i did my best everytime i put on that no.7 shirt i didnt wanna let use as fans down ever . i know i did in the end but like i said im sorry !!!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
And referring to Mark McGhee as "magoo".

Not sure Knight would know who Magoo actually is.

I can't be bothered to check, but I'm pretty sure that LK was responding to an earlier post that name-checked Magoo.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
thank you very much
im not trying to sound like or be peter ward i just know ive said some things towards brighton fans and brighton as a club which i did not mean so i thought it will only be right to register and give fans a chance to hear what i really think i love the club things i said was out of anger aint you ever said something you did not mean out of anger im sure you have .
you can still think im a knob head a prick a cock whatever but i did my best everytime i put on that no.7 shirt i didnt wanna let use as fans down ever . i know i did in the end but like i said im sorry !!!
Yeah cheers Leon you always were a legend in my eyes, thanks for that truly MARVELLOUS goal at Cardiff and I remember what a BRILLO player you were in 2004. I think you're an absolute legend and my opinion of you won't change. Probably the best player in the stripes ever and Magoo has you to thank for everything he's ever done in his career.

Great bottle showing up on this forum too. Well done.

Edit: :bowdown:

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010

*knight walks in*

mate i like the way you speak your mind and ive learned to kinda hold my tongue so i aint gonna wile out on you 46 other clubs ?? come on lets be real lol
obviously what i said still cuts you deep but like i said im sorry what ever its worth to you take care

dazzalewis1968

May 22, 2008
thank you very much

Leon, i have nothing against you but are you this sad you have to post on here? this early in the morning and your out of the uk ??
dont understand this!!!

sure the LEGEND WARDY has more to do in Tampa then post on here.

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
It's not LK posting, whover the 40-something NSCer is, you're trying to make LK sound 'street' and convincing, but mess it up using a word like 'rash' which LK wouldn't have in his vocab. Nice try though.

mate listen when im back in the uk im gonna post my number up and u will see its really me and u dont know me off the pitch so how u would no my vocab i would never know

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here