leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Yes indeed. :lolol:

The first half of this thread is full of people arse licking him, with one or two dissenters (like me, and BoF). The second half (once Knight has gone) is full of people calling him a cock. :lolol:

It is okay to change your opinion though isn't it ?
My new found respect for Leon Knight comes from his complete mastery of NSC. Not many users fully grasp the use of quotes and smilies in their first 10 posts, even if they have been lurking for years.

Also he has clearly grown up as he now has the patience to spend hours in front of a computer, when in years gone by his concentration span was less than a short training session allegedly.

D

Deleted User X18H

It's not LK posting, whover the 40-something NSCer is, you're trying to make LK sound 'street' and convincing, but mess it up using a word like 'rash' which LK wouldn't have in his vocab. Nice try though.

Is it the same genius who does Gangster Al do you reckon?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
NSC at it's most cringe worthy.

"I f***ing hate Knight. Bastard"
*knight walks in*
"oh hi Leon, you were AMAZING. I'm sure it just didn't quite work at the 46 other clubs you were sacked from"

Embarassing. He was clearly a jumped-up Billy big bollocks who has just burnt any bridge/reputation that he had by continuously f***ing it up. Many would LOVE the chance to live the dream and be a professional footballer, yet people like LK have that dream, and choose to balls it up.

The thing is, some people are obviously willing to forgive and give someone a second chance.

To me this is a reflection of something that happens in real life, it's easy to talk about someone behind their back but most people wouldn't just abuse someone to their face, either out of politeness, fear or both. I like to think it's largely the same on the internet, but there's a few who know that because your behind a keyboard there's no comeback. I'll bet any money that you, BoF or Simster would never walk up to Leon in the street and call him a twat up close, face to face.

The way I see it, the bloke has come on here (if it really is him, looks quite genuine to me) and offered to answer questions about a MASSIVE time in the clubs history, and also give an insight into the daily life of a pro. That's an opportunity too good to waste by posting childish abuse.

Looks like Leon wants to put the past in the past, mabye others should do the same.

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
Yes, he did. He did the job he was paid to do, and he did it very well.

And many fans would have thought fondly of the bloke if he'd kept his mouth shut and/or showed a bit of dignity as Swansea took him on. Instead, he went to the papers to tell everyone how he hoped Brighton would get relegated and then mocking the size of our support. And if that wasn't bad enough, he's been booted out pretty much wherever he's been ever since.

Yes he had one good season, but he is a complete cock.

mate if u knew what happened at the other clubs then u will have a different view on me , u dont know what happened at swansea lol u have no idea but when i come back ill post my number up and talk to u im also gonna call the local radio station in brighton to clear a few things up and my book will be coming out very soon and u will see what went on behind the scenes at brighton u will be shocked trust me and you will be very very shocked what went on with my other clubs

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The thing is, some people are obviously willing to forgive and give someone a second chance.

To me this is a reflection of something that happens in real life, it's easy to talk about someone behind their back but most people wouldn't just abuse someone to their face, either out of politeness, fear or both. I like to think it's largely the same on the internet, but there's a few who know that because your behind a keyboard there's no comeback. I'll bet any money that you, BoF or Simster would never walk up to Leon in the street and call him a twat up close, face to face.

The way I see it, the bloke has come on here (if it really is him, looks quite genuine to me) and offered to answer questions about a MASSIVE time in the clubs history, and also give an insight into the daily life of a pro. That's an opportunity too good to waste by posting childish abuse.

Looks like Leon wants to put the past in the past, mabye others should do the same.
You sound like a right mug. Sorry, but what's done is done. There is a saying that goes "be nice to people on your way up, because you'll meet them on your way back down"

And I've highlighted what you say about me. You're right, I wouldn't go up to him in the street and call him a twat. I wouldn't do that to anyone because that is just needlessly aggressive. However, if he saw me on the street and asked me what my opinion of him was, I absolutely WOULD tell him I thought he was a twat. I might even do him the courtesy of telling him why I thought it, too.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
mate if u knew what happened at the other clubs then u will have a different view on me , u dont know what happened at swansea lol u have no idea but when i come back ill post my number up and talk to u im also gonna call the local radio station in brighton to clear a few things up and my book will be coming out very soon and u will see what went on behind the scenes at brighton u will be shocked trust me and you will be very very shocked what went on with my other clubs
To be honest, I don't give a toss what happened at other clubs either. Leon Knight's behaviour after he left Brighton was unforgiveable, IMO.

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, so there we have it, you have a book coming out, assuming it is you. So, you're buttering us up so we will buy it. Do you know what, I probably will.

If it is, I will always remember that play off season as one of my best and you were a big (well, short) part of that and I sang you're name, along with most on here. But, I don't think I have taken as much pleasure out of seeing one of our former players make a right cock up of the rest of his career. That's maybe not a nice thing to say, but you pretty much deserve it. if you're sorting yourself out now, good luck to you and to your young family. I hope you have learnt from your errors, as it is a shame to see a talent wasted.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
You sound like a right mug. Sorry, but what's done is done. There is a saying that goes "be nice to people on your way up, because you'll meet them on your way back down"

And I've highlighted what you say about me. You're right, I wouldn't go up to him in the street and call him a twat. I wouldn't do that to anyone because that is just needlessly aggressive. However, if he saw me on the street and asked me what my opinion of him was, I absolutely WOULD tell him I thought he was a twat. I might even do him the courtesy of telling him why I thought it, too.

If you want to prove your point and call me a mug in real life I'm happy to arrange it.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If you want to prove your point and call me a mug in real life I'm happy to arrange it.
Do you go round picking fights with everyone on the internet? It's not that I'm scared (I haven't got a clue who you are), but why go looking for trouble?

Is "mug" really that offensive to you? Would you prefer I used the term "complete sucker" instead?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
my book will be coming out very soon and u will see what went on behind the scenes at brighton u will be shocked trust me and you will be very very shocked what went on with my other clubs

So there we have it.

At last the real reason for his re-appearance.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I'm looking forward to hearing how it wasn't leon's fault at:

Brighton
Swansea City
→ Barnsley (loan)
Milton Keynes Dons
Wycombe Wanderers
Rushden & Diamonds
Thrasivoulos Filis
Hamilton Academical
Queen of the South

9 clubs in 5 years?

All the deatails without a single full stop.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
This just gives me a chance to say

Leon Knightknightknight

That is all.

bullshit detector

Back in the garage
Nov 18, 2003
Do you go round picking fights with everyone on the internet? It's not that I'm scared (I haven't got a clue who you are), but why go looking for trouble?

Is "mug" really that offensive to you? Would you prefer I used the term "complete sucker" instead?

If you think abusing someone in real life is 'rude', then why is abusing them on the internet OK?

Just asking, like.

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
If that's really you Leon - I just want you to know that I put my cock away too early and pissed down my leg in order to get back in the stand for the pen at Cardiff. Was worth the 2 hours of discomfort and sniggers from others though.

Secondly, as eluded to on an earlier thread today, Can you confirm that Mark McTrolley fell over the advertising boards shortly after you slipped on your arse in celebrating the goal at Sheffield Utd

Thirdly - Can you make a public apology for being a bit of a **** and saying that you hoped we got relegated. Then come back, be nice to people and be our 25 a season man?

i will im gonna call the radio when im back in the uk , and if the offer came my way i would love to beat my 27 goals for the club , and i think mark did slip i dont know if it was in that game but i remember watching soccer am and seeing mark fall lol but i dont know if it was the sheff utd game but never the less it was soooooo funny my slip and marks ive fell over during celebrations a few times to be fair lol

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

That's my point, you wouldn't go round calling people names in real life so why do it on here? That kind of behaviour in the real world would get you a slap more often than not.
I've posted an opinion which I think is perfectly reasonable and all you can do is call me a mug. Well done. Trying to say that people are suckers or mugs because they don't instantly abuse someone on the internet is just stupid.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If you think abusing someone in real life is 'rude', then why is abusing them on the internet OK?

Just asking, like.
It is my opinion is that someone who swallows this bullshit is being a bit of a mug. Or a sucker. Or astonishingly naiive. Pick your term, based on your level of sensitivity.

It's not even that rude that I wouldn't consider saying to his face anyway. Obviously I wouldn't go picking a fight, but if I was in a pub with Billy The Fish talking about Leon Knight and he said "Knight has some balls posting on NSC and I bet you wouldn't call him a twat to his face", I would quite happily say "I think you're being a mug if you believe that bollocks" and not expect to be involved in a fight on the bar room floor as a consequence.

It is all about context.

If it is him, why should my opinions of Leon Knight change just because he's spent a couple of hours on the internet? He's had years to apologise and now he's got a book coming out. :rolleyes:

beardosh

Insert witty comment here
Dec 14, 2009
Ok, taking bets here now.

How long before this appears on everyone favourite Local newspaper.

***Exclusive........ Leon Knight talks about his time at Brighton***

If it is Leon or if it is not, I don't know the guy personally and I doubt many of us do so I don't have a view on what I think of him but he never killed anyone but just said a few stupid comments. How many of us have said things in the past that we now regret let alone have it highlighted throughout the media. If others have a different view then that's fine. Life would be dull if we all thought the same!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

So posting this defence on NSC now wouldn't have anything to do with your book coming out then?

Call me cynical, but it doesn't look too subtle from a supporter's perspective.

That said, I understand you've got the right to put your side of the story across and make as much money as you can from it. A journeyman footballer's career is short and uncertain - you've got a responsibility to provide for your family as best you can.

Anyway, good luck for the future, whatever it holds.

I'll never wish ill on anyone who's pulled on an Albion shirt. Regardless of the past, you're no exception.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports